2018 LB Xavier Peters

Idk Miami’s qualifications for college but the high school he goes to is in one of the best in Ohio. I live in the Lakota East side where he is in the Lakota West side.. head and shoulders above most districts in Ohio academically. But every **** administrator in the district is OSU alum or a fan. Has to make Xavier mad AF he isn’t getting offered by OSU. All that said, getcho *** to the 305 Xavier

Used to live in Fairfield, and work in west Chester. Very nice area.

Advertisement
Idk Miami’s qualifications for college but the high school he goes to is in one of the best in Ohio. I live in the Lakota East side where he is in the Lakota West side.. head and shoulders above most districts in Ohio academically. But every **** administrator in the district is OSU alum or a fan. Has to make Xavier mad AF he isn’t getting offered by OSU. All that said, getcho *** to the 305 Xavier

Live in West Chester work in Fairfield now.. haha
Graduated Fairfield 96’

Last edited:
6’4 225 would be very nice to insert against teams that like to run the ball. Could be 250 in no time. Would love to have an outsidebacker that can set an edge and take on lead blockers...

This reminds me a lot of that faj safety that went to Pittsburgh last year.

Advertisement
6’4 225 would be very nice to insert against teams that like to run the ball. Could be 250 in no time. Would love to have an outsidebacker that can set an edge and take on lead blockers...

Yes, we should definitely have 250 pound linebackers.

Yours,

Al Golden

Kid has nice offer sheet. Bama, uga, LSU. Little slower than I hope our LBs end up being but real fast for a de.

Advertisement
Advertisement
why is this kid not an OSU kid? anyone?

Well I'm in Cincinnati where Xavier is from and the problem with Ohio State is they pick and choose who the want from our area and he wasn't on theor radar because he played on a horrible but was a bright spot for them. He came on during the camp circuit during his junior year, so you can say he was a late bloomer. Nice pick up if the U can get him.

Advertisement
I think he's a DE at UM, but he's a take there, and you try him at LB first if that's what he wants.

Graduated Fairfield 96’

Lol. Lived in Fairfield in 99, '00. Went back to ohio for cincy/miami game. Had to hit up jungle Jim's. Missed that place.

Graduated Fairfield 96’

Lol. Lived in Fairfield in 99, '00. Went back to ohio for cincy/miami game. Had to hit up jungle Jim's. Missed that place.
It’s awesome, now he sells a wide variety of craft beers to drink as you buy groceries. Game changer, I used to hate getting groceries... not any more. No matter your taste he probably has what you need. If your ever around this area again hit it up.. a lot has changed for the better.

Advertisement
Back