2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink much anymore but occasionally I hit my Glenfiddich 18. But my favorite mixed drink I make at home is a top shelf margarita with squeezed limes, simple syrup, Grand Mainer, triple sec and any good tequila... not salt please.

This sounds delicious.

Can you make it for me and Kenneth?

Advertisement
poles_are_not_their_best_friends_03.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Drinking the Macallan 18 right this minute....so **** smooth
Ok I'm back for a couple of posts...
Macallan is nice stuff no doubt but I'm a softie that's why I get Glenfiddich. The blended Scotch is too harsh for my palate. I used to love a cigar with a drink too but trying to never smoke now... maybe a spliff on occasion.

Macallan is nice stuff no doubt but I'm a softie that's why I get Glenfiddich. The blended Scotch is too harsh for my palate. I used to love a cigar with a drink too but trying to never smoke now... maybe a spliff on occasion.
Im trying to really limit the cigar smoking as well. But just had a partagas last night out with friends.

Advertisement

Do you mean what I think you mean by spliff?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back