2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I read this whole thread (or dread) and the only definition of a slurper came from 305to954:... "Definition of a slurper: any contrary opinion that is supported by facts and not just mere emotional responses."
His definition makes me want to be one too... very admirable quality.

I read this whole thread (or dread) and the only definition of a slurper came from 305to954:... "Definition of a slurper: any contrary opinion that is supported by facts and not just mere emotional responses."
His definition makes me want to be one too... very admirable quality.

The problem is his definition is incorrect.
A slurper is someone who defends Mork at all costs and makes up and twists facts to push his agenda; no matter how damaging it may be to the program.

Advertisement
The problem is his definition is incorrect.
A slurper is someone who defends Mork at all costs and makes up and twists facts to push his agenda; no matter how damaging it may be to the program.
Yea I gathered that his definition was actually the opposite of the real definition... it should have read...
"Definition of a slurper: any contrary opinion that is not supported by facts and is not just mere emotional response."

Advertisement
Yea I gathered that his definition was actually the opposite of the real definition... it should have read...
"Definition of a slurper: any contrary opinion that is not supported by facts and is not just mere emotional response."

LMAO exactly. I think he mixed up the meaning of a definition and an antonym.

I don’t think we have any homosexuals on the board.
aqz.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey you all... I love you all but I wouldn't love any of you... not even once. That's my definition.
With that I'm gonna go to bed cause nystate is driving me ******* crazy... ny, you are back on my shiit list... you are treading on thin ice young man!

Hey you all... I love you all but I wouldn't love any of you... not even once. That's my definition.
With that I'm gonna go to bed cause nystate is driving my ******* crazy... ny, you are back on my shiit list... you are treading on thin ice young man!

Friend, I am sincerely sorry if I upset you.

How can we rectify this?

It’s the holiday season, I don’t want to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

:)

Friend, I am sincerely sorry if I upset you.

How can we rectify this?

It’s the holiday season, I don’t want to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

:)
You are lucky that I already logged out... don't push your luck Sponge Bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back