2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go canes is also a huge slurper but he tries to be slick and hedge a lot of the stuff he says to seem like he’s not but he’s been campaigning hard all year

Surely a genius like you can tell the difference between balance and hedging right?

It makes me laugh how some guys on here self own themselves when they run around calling other people slurpers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surely a genius like you can tell the difference between balance and hedging right?

It makes me laugh when some of you guys self own yourselves when you run around calling other people slurpers.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔☝️🤷‍♂️😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌

You set yourself up for this one.
1542852355551.png

Advertisement

It makes me laugh when some of you guys self own yourselves when you run around calling other people slurpers.

Are you seriously trying to say you are not a slurper?

Advertisement
Are you seriously trying to say you are not a slurper?

I think Richt should fire himself as OC. I think Butch was awesome but isn’t the answer for us now and wasn’t three years ago. I’m fine with Patke and Banda getting moved up and other teams do it all the time. I think Searels has to go. I think Perry is a knucklehead who made Richt’s job even harder. I think Williams should play if his head is right. I think many on here, you being one or two of thevworst by far, marginalize and **** on every positive about our program and overblow every possible negative you can.

You decide what that makes me.

I think Richt should fire himself as OC. I think Butch was awesome but isn’t the answer for us now and wasn’t three years ago. I’m fine with Patke and Banda getting moved up and other teams do it all the time. I think Searels has to go. I think Perry is a knucklehead who made Richt’s job even harder. I think Williams should play if his head is right. I think many on here, you being one or two of thevworst by far, marginalize and **** on every positive about our program and overblow every possible negative you can.

You decide what that makes me.

So you are a slurper. Thanks for clearing that up.

Advertisement
Settle down ladies, question, are their any real UM fans left, cause all i see so far are a bunch of ***** *** fans scared and worried about what coaches another team has, ****, i hope Fsu hires bill bellicheat, so we can whoop his **** too and bring brady with em!

I couldn't decide who to vote for but this seals the deal for me. #BringBradyWithEm is the campaign slogan.

Calvin no doubt believes in everything he posts.
He definitely does. He is a OG Cane blogger from the early 2000’s. He and I were kicked off of 2 privately ran “Cane blogs” for going straight at Golden’s ineptitude before anyone else realized or was bold enough to do so. He knew Golden was a sham after the 2010 (his first season) and I joined him mid 2011 season and we were absolutely DESPISED for our takes on his tenure and abilities. That’s why I’m miffed by his posts and can’t believe he actually believes in Richt. Believe me, dude knows football inside and out, but this Richt ish is 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. His belief in Richt (maybe I’m missing something he sees) is the only reason I won’t inwardly begin to root for us to lose like I did in the Golden dark cloud days. It became personal with Golden.

Krazy, Earnest or Dawg are way more deserving.

Advertisement
He definitely does. He is a OG Cane blogger from the early 2000’s. He and I were kicked off of 2 privately ran “Cane blogs” for going straight at Golden’s ineptitude before anyone else realized or was bold enough to do so. He knew Golden was a sham after the 2010 (his first season) and I joined him mid 2011 season and we were absolutely DESPISED for our takes on his tenure and abilities. That’s why I’m miffed by his posts and can’t believe he actually believes in Richt. Believe me, dude knows football inside and out, but this Richt ish is 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️.

Krazy, Earnest or Dawg are way more deserving.

#BringBradyWithEm

I couldn't decide who to vote for but this seals the deal for me. #BringBradyWithEm is the campaign slogan.

Stick to crickett man, its less stressful for you and easier for you to understand, football is for men who think not emotional and irrational gaytor fans like yourself, i've seen girl scouts with more composure selling cookies than what you and your flaming pink bretheren have displayed now that a briles is supposedly up in trailerhassee now. Obviously you have no idea what "its all about dis U" really means. If you stop gaggin on what other teams are doing and come up for air, you might learn something new!

Stick to crickett man, its less stressful for you and easier for you to understand, football is for men who think not emotional and irrational gaytor fans like yourself, i've seen girl scouts with more composure selling cookies than what you and your flaming pink bretheren have displayed now that a briles is supposedly up in trailerhassee now. Obviously you have no idea what "its all about dis U" really means. If you stop gaggin on what other teams are doing and come up for air, you might learn something new!

#BringBradyWithEm #RichtOverBelichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back