2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could vote for all of them. This is going to be one difficult decision. They all deserve to win this wonderful award.

NateDogg

G-Funk Era
Bass all day. Head so far up richt’s ass he can taste communion wafers.

GuptaKnows

Redshirt Freshman
Many of these candidates have been campaigning very hard on the trail. So many "good" candidates, I am completely torn on who to vote for.

GuptaKnows

Redshirt Freshman
No because he was a troll. He was ousted as a regular poster who just tried to slurp to get negs. These 4 posters are TRUE slurpers.
I believe KrazyCunt is a slurper but has gone full troll to distract people from his terrible predictions that he made last summer.

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
Damn , reading that list I’d thought we’d finally gotten to the biggest faggit poll.

I’ll just wait for that one before I vote
I don’t think we have any homosexuals on the board.

I think Jagr just likes to argue and earnest is just a troll, at least that's what I hope they are. Calvin on the other hand...I think it might actually be CMR himself.

mdpcane

All-American
@nystateofmind the nominees you listed are mostly trolls and dumbasses. we need a clear definition for "slurper"

KrazyCane is a spectrum-inhabiting, on-again off-again medicated troll. So I think a more genuine slurper deserves the vote.

@nystateofmind the nominees you listed are mostly trolls and dumbasses. we need a clear definition for "slurper"
Krazycane and Earnest T are just trolls and are not really slurpers. If we were to add somebody. I am sure @305to954 would love to be added to the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.