2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its all making sense now why we got so many weak post, the flames worried bout everything , worried about what recruits didnt sign here, worried about what coach gets hired at other teams, worried about stars, worried bout class rankings, worried about who starts at qb, worried bout who's graduating and who might leave early. Worried about offensive schemes, worried about staff changes or none thereof, i honestly dont know why they here except they reek of gaytor taint!
It’s fvcked up all these dudes talking about canes football on a canes football board.

Not sure why more posters don’t just leave long, rambling, nonsensical diatribes....

Advertisement
This post should be nominated for worst post of the year.
I know you and the Corch Richt slurpers believe this BS but the real and knowledgable Canes know the real deal.
You are talking about looking at the wrong offensive stats but there are ones that matter more than others. His offense was #93 in the nation....we couldnt score points against weaker teams than us. Then he pulls out Kosi vs Virginia when we are down by 6 in the FIRST Half. He went full ****** at HOME vs DUKE when we have the ball last and is calling dive plays with less than 2 min left and we needed a TD to win.
Your statement is filled with flaws and you are basing it on hope that things can develop. But the fact is that this offense took a monumental downturn...and this is with a senior QB that was groomed by your flawed messiah. GTFOH!

Ok, my bad, i thought you had more sense, but i see you are of the irrational and emotional variety, this society is filled with alot of your type now, get your emotions under control so you can think, the way you guys talk you make it seem like you'd rather have the penn disgrace regime back in charge. The amnesia is real, quick yellow sticky note highlights for you:

Coach richt
* 1st year, 9 wins, UM wins 1st bowl game in 10yrs, good player development
Ahmon richards (freshman all everything)
* 2nd year, 10 wins won 16games straight, guided us to as high #2 in the nation
Brought the excitement back, by allowing the turnover chain, should've won the bowl game (refs cheated)
Good player development
Better qb play, jeff thomas freshman all everything
*3rd year, defensive staff coach richt assembled brings us the best defense in the nation, lost a few close games, guided us to another bowl game, we win this bowl that'll be 2 bowl wins in 3years. Good player development
Again, brevin jordan, another freshman all everything

So for people to react insane during the rebuilding process, what was our offenses ranked before ken dorsey took the helm.

The negative nancy's on this blog all seem to be from the susan herald reporter questioning tree, clueless and trying to be dramatic than a ****. Yall know just about as much football as she does, she like most on this board dont understand Miami players, so like her, yall should sit down, STFU and listen to real people talk football, she ask questions like a bad dj.

Christmas has arrived early!

Hopefully, all of those who hate me, yes, you Herd members, will find it in your dark hearts and empty heads to cast your votes for me.

When learning that I did not win the 'Troll of the Year Award' I was devasted and went on a one-week crack binge, but I am better now and only using KROKODIL with a few Opioids mixed in.

Winning the 'Slurper of the Year Award' would be an honor I would proudly wear for the remainder of my living days. It would also be the salve on the wound caused by my wife and kids leaving me during the crack binge.

Finally, I am perfectly willing to pay bribes, supply hookers and any other slimy action that will ensure my victory.

Krokodile and opioids, u say? Dude we should hang!!

12.jpg

This guy says nystate is a beautiful man and he wants to have a heterosexual relationship with him.

It’s fvcked up all these dudes talking about canes football on a canes football board.

Not sure why more posters don’t just leave long, rambling, nonsensical diatribes....

One of the lieutenants from the Blue oyster brigade summoning himself in to try and defend the softness. In the old days the saying was: "MEN, hide the Women and Children", and it was understood what that meant, in today's time now it's "MEN, hide the Women and Children and lock the door to make sure alot of these bloggers stay outside"

Advertisement
It's taking me hours to respond but here I am... wtf is the "sleeping on the belly waring" all about... I didn't agree to inviting ny and Kenny over to the house for a top-shelf margarita.
You’ll be fine. Until they wanna play tummy sticks. Then... just go with it.

Advertisement

Or derail threads by discussing whether or not one is homosexual or heterosexual.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back