2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back for a post, been going absolutely bonkers trying to find a gift I hid. ****es me off big time. I decided to see if I can get another one today and hopefully find the lost one for a refund... it's my wife's favorite perfume.
When I stayed in Seattle we had the coolest hotel room... right smack next to Mariners stadium... the Silver Cloud... and behind the stadium down the street was the pot shop... huge store.

Oh man bro that sucks. I hope you find it! That is awesome sounds like a great time lol. I have never actually been to a pot shop. Hopefully one day they will fully legalize it in NY.

Advertisement
I'm back for a post, been going absolutely bonkers trying to find a gift I hid. ****es me off big time. I decided to see if I can get another one today and hopefully find the lost one for a refund... it's my wife's favorite perfume.
When I stayed in Seattle we had the coolest hotel room... right smack next to Mariners stadium... the Silver Cloud... and behind the stadium down the street was the pot shop... huge store.
Those edibles will do that to you......

Keep in mind, ingesting another mans *****(even if he is a head coach) makes you ***. So don't cast stones if you live in a glass house.

OH BOY, his people let him watch to much spongebob and telatubbies growing up, its all coming out now!
Ladies and Gentlemen, can you please remain seated for the Blue oysters national anthem:

Advertisement
:q3xkxex:

Word...

FYI, I'm not laughing at @nystateofmind... I'm laughing with him! He must absolutely be ****ing himself while writing these responses.

Its all making sense now why we got so many weak post, the flames worried bout everything , worried about what recruits didnt sign here, worried about what coach gets hired at other teams, worried about stars, worried bout class rankings, worried about who starts at qb, worried bout who's graduating and who might leave early. Worried about offensive schemes, worried about staff changes or none thereof, i honestly dont know why they here except they reek of gaytor taint!

Advertisement
Its all making sense now why we got so many weak post, the flames worried bout everything , worried about what recruits didnt sign here, worried about what coach gets hired at other teams, worried about stars, worried bout class rankings, worried about who starts at qb, worried bout who's graduating and who might leave early. Worried about offensive schemes, worried about staff changes or none thereof, i honestly dont know why they here except they reek of gaytor taint!
Worried about football. Try it sometime.

Worried about football. Try it sometime.

LoL, real UM fans understand UM football, and understand when we got somebody who knows what he is doing. Dont get me wrong, all the headcoaches that came thru here got criticized, but this is the first one that's here at the height of the blogs sphere where everything and move he makes or doesnt make gets criticized. That's another reason its good having coach richt here, he's his own man, and makes his own moves. People screaming and crying for blake james to do something, blake is doing the right thing, not interfering with a seasoned coach, letting that coach succeed or fail on his own merits and so far coach richt is winning and ahead of the game!

Good luck.

Christmas has arrived early!

Hopefully, all of those who hate me, yes, you Herd members, will find it in your dark hearts and empty heads to cast your votes for me.

When learning that I did not win the 'Troll of the Year Award' I was devasted and went on a one-week crack binge, but I am better now and only using KROKODIL with a few Opioids mixed in.

Winning the 'Slurper of the Year Award' would be an honor I would proudly wear for the remainder of my living days. It would also be the salve on the wound caused by my wife and kids leaving me during the crack binge.

Finally, I am perfectly willing to pay bribes, supply hookers and any other slimy action that will ensure my victory.

Advertisement
LoL, real UM fans understand UM football, and understand when we got somebody who knows what he is doing. Dont get me wrong, all the headcoaches that came thru here got criticized, but this is the first one that's here at the height of the blogs sphere where everything and move he makes or doesnt make gets criticized. That's another reason its good having coach richt here, he's his own man, and makes his own moves. People screaming and crying for blake james to do something, blake is doing the right thing, not interfering with a seasoned coach, letting that coach succeed or fail on his own merits and so far coach richt is winning and ahead of the game!

Real UM fans want Mork to pack his bags and GTFO of Miami.

Christmas has arrived early!

Hopefully, all of those who hate me, yes, you Herd members, will find it in your dark hearts and empty heads to cast your votes for me.

When learning that I did not win the 'Troll of the Year Award' I was devasted and went on a one-week crack binge, but I am better now and only using KROKODIL with a few Opioids mixed in.

Winning the 'Slurper of the Year Award' would be an honor I would proudly wear for the remainder of my living days. It would also be the salve on the wound caused by my wife and kids leaving me during the crack binge.

Finally, I am perfectly willing to pay bribes, supply hookers and any other slimy action that will ensure my victory.
herd.png

Vote for Ernie Colin Bass!

Real UM fans want Mork to pack his bags and GTFO of Miami.

You should be thanking coach richt for getting to a bowl game this year that's close to you, this wont be a normal thing. I got an idea though, instead of acting like a women who thinks she got cheated and keeep trying to throw coach richt's clothes out the house, just enjoy the rebuild!

Advertisement
You should be thanking coach richt for getting to a bowl game this year that's close to you, this wont be a normal thing. I got an idea though, instead of acting like a women who thinks she got cheated and keeep trying to throw coach richt's clothes out the house, just enjoy the rebuild!

I will definetly not thank him for having such a terrible season we got stuck in the pinstripe bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back