2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Earnest T. Bass

You’re trailing by three votes with three hours to go.

Keep campaigning!

I'm sending the attorneys in as this election cannot stand. Let's get a recount going. And for those who will be conducting the recount, there will be envelopes filled with dead president's.

Get me F'ing Al Gore!

Turn those machines back on! Turn those machines back on! Turn those machines back on!

Andrew Jackson called the 1824 election the "corrupt bargain" and promised to win in 1828. I will slurp my way to the 2019 crown!

This election is more corrupt than the Ohio State phantom pass interference call. More corrupt than the phony Cleveland Gary Notre Dame imaginary fumble. Turn those machines back on!

Advertisement
I extended the poll an hour.

:)
What about the hanging chads? What about the overseas military votes? What about the counties that have yet to report? What about the absentee ballots? All of this horror taking place only days from Christmas. Oy vey!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just thought of this. Can we write in Thomas Brown, Don Bailey Jr. and Joe Zagacki?

Advertisement
I want to congratulate @Jaromir Jagr for coming in second place. You had a very strong showing, but krazyCane edged you out.

@Calvin congrats on your 3rd place finish. You started your campaign late this year, but already surpassed numerous slurpers who have been slurping for years.

@Cuban-Cane Congrats on your 4th place finish. Cuban Cane you really could have finished a lot higher if you didn't make that thread mocking Morks recruiting skills. You were a guaranteed a top 3 finish before that.

@Dawgcane congrats for also finishing in 4th place. I hope you spend extra time slurping in 2019 to regain your rightful spot as the number 1 slurper in the nation.

@TheRichtShow You had a VERY strong showing coming in 5th even though you weren't placed on the ballot until after most posters voted. This shows you had a very strong year of slurping and if you keep it up next year you should be able to finish in the top 3. If it is any consolation, I think you would have finished in the top 3 this year had you been placed on the ballot at the beginning of the vote. Better luck next year to the rest of the slurpers.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Ok, my bad, i thought you had more sense, but i see you are of the irrational and emotional variety, this society is filled with alot of your type now, get your emotions under control so you can think, the way you guys talk you make it seem like you'd rather have the penn disgrace regime back in charge. The amnesia is real, quick yellow sticky note highlights for you:

Coach richt
* 1st year, 9 wins, UM wins 1st bowl game in 10yrs, good player development
Ahmon richards (freshman all everything)
* 2nd year, 10 wins won 16games straight, guided us to as high #2 in the nation
Brought the excitement back, by allowing the turnover chain, should've won the bowl game (refs cheated)
Good player development
Better qb play, jeff thomas freshman all everything
*3rd year, defensive staff coach richt assembled brings us the best defense in the nation, lost a few close games, guided us to another bowl game, we win this bowl that'll be 2 bowl wins in 3years. Good player development
Again, brevin jordan, another freshman all everything

So for people to react insane during the rebuilding process, what was our offenses ranked before ken dorsey took the helm.

The negative nancy's on this blog all seem to be from the susan herald reporter questioning tree, clueless and trying to be dramatic than a ****. Yall know just about as much football as she does, she like most on this board dont understand Miami players, so like her, yall should sit down, STFU and listen to real people talk football, she ask questions like a bad dj.

Wow...what you wrote and took all that time to basically say nothing is mind boggling.
You actually wrote that QB development improved....credibility out the door.
I don't have to try and write a useless and long worded Manifesto to say what is real.
Stop slurping on someone who has the #93 offense in probably the 3rd weakest power 5 division. Just wow....hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back