2018 5-star Xavier Williams commits to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People crying over WRs, probably the least important position to recruit, make me LOL. There are 8 billion WRs to pick from, esp in Florida.

SFL, where the talent, the never were handlers and media do all they can to **** over the home team.

Advertisement
Meltdown... hahaha. honestly, I don't give a flip. These kids and their families are sacrificing $$$ in my opinion, but then again, they ain't getting offered because of their smarts.

Mom has been pushing for him to go out of state so it's no surprise at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said we gonna be fine for 2018, and I believe him. Williams would have been great, but we gonna be good regardless.
the future is bright

People crying over WRs, probably the least important position to recruit, make me LOL. There are 8 billion WRs to pick from, esp in Florida.

Good call. If we get lucky we'll get one Florida WR this year. Just missed on the other 7.9 billion....

Advertisement

You're that guy.

What guy? You can literally trip and fall into 409 guys who can run like racehorses in Florida. This little scrub *** kid Mike Farley, who looks like he's still in the 8th grade, could end up to be a human highlight reel in a couple years. Njoku is not from Florida but everyone has already crowned him the next Mike Evans. I never worry about WRs at Miami. And you shouldnt either.

Can everyone stop crying. It seems like those in the know, knew he was never coming. Stop acting like this is a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back