2018 #2 wr Brian Hightower unofficial to miami

Advertisement
No no. Please please don't stop giving us bad info. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Let's work on this and allow me to repair my wrongdoings.

Did you say that there will 2 seven foot plus kids in the same family? I wonder how many times that's happened in the history of the world.

But hey, everyone knows the size a human will be when they're 5 & 7 years of old. I heard the were 7' already

Brooklyndee doesnt exaggerate. He was being conservative claiming those two 4 year olds will be 7'3. I think they might both wind up 8' plus.

Are you really that stupid? Ask your mother if when you were born does the doctor tell you within 6 inches what height the child is projected to be... the heights I said were both an in between point. Do your own research then & find out. **** a feeling. I don't get in mine. My life won't change one way or the other based upon our joke of a fan base. I'm simply amused by the facts in this circumstance. But hey that's just me.

I don't know what you all are talking about...but a doctor telling someone what height they'll be within 6 inches is LOL. You'll be 6 ft tall. So if you're between 5'6" and 6'6", I win. That's hilarious.

The same doctor told him Hightower's brother was scoring 28 per game when he was actually scoring 16, so take it with a grain of salt.

The doctor said, "These young guys will be between 5 feet tall and 8 feet tall when they finish growing."

derick newton is the brother, and yea he averaged 16 not 28. still impressive...
16 is almost 28. Brooklyndee wouldn't mislead us.

His mother told me the numbers. I don't have the time for this that some of yall might have. I have a very busy life. Sorry if you feel misled. Matter of fact from now on I'll just keep everything to myself like usual. Seeing u people guess incorrectly at everything gets annoying but ***** it.

No no. Please please don't stop giving us bad info. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Let's work on this and allow me to repair my wrongdoings.

Did you say that there will 2 seven foot plus kids in the same family? I wonder how many times that's happened in the history of the world.

At first I was like who the **** is this guy (that goes by the user name Franchise), but now I can only respect your comments because you are consistent. You call it like you see it and you are often times hilarious, lol!!! Respeck!!!

I see you, and you and I would be good pals. We put respeck on each other's name.

And whoever thinks Fsu talent at wide receiver is MUCH better than what Miami has right now is seriously underselling our position as well. 7 out of the 10 receivers we have were former hs all Americans and played in either the army or under armour all emerican game. And until this point a bunch of fsu's talent at this time hasnt showed much lane, Phillips, Campbell, Tate, Harrison included... They can't even see start over Whitfield and Wilson...
lol what have our wr showed besides coley ? Absolutely nothing

Advertisement
And whoever thinks Fsu talent at wide receiver is MUCH better than what Miami has right now is seriously underselling our position as well. 7 out of the 10 receivers we have were former hs all Americans and played in either the army or under armour all emerican game. And until this point a bunch of fsu's talent at this time hasnt showed much lane, Phillips, Campbell, Tate, Harrison included... They can't even see start over Whitfield and Wilson...

Lmao you named 3 players who are technically freshman stop it.

Did you forget that we had 4-5 receivers on the roster this spring. Those 3 freshman and dayall Harris will immediately be in the 2 deep with a huge chance to contribute by default...

Advertisement

What's the difference in you praising fsu's wideout core when majority of their receivers haven't done sh*t in college outside of Rudolph, Whitfield and maybe Wilson...

What's the difference in you praising fsu's wideout core when majority of their receivers haven't done sh*t in college outside of Rudolph, Whitfield and maybe Wilson...
But what has ours done

But what has ours done

Lol, exactly
The level of short sighted bias is amazing. We have ONE proven WR..the rest havent done anything.

Says the dude hyping one of the biggest busts in some time at FSU in Erma Lame. Lame is a guy who's done far less than a guy UM fans **** on--Berrios.

Advertisement

But what has ours done

Lol, exactly
The level of short sighted bias is amazing. We have ONE proven WR..the rest havent done anything.
I just don't get bro lol it's the same ppl who think we winning the playoffs this year. Lol like come on how is Bruce better then Rudolph ? The homer talk is crazy. Somebody compared Richards and Andre Johnson on here thats just pathetic.

Last edited:

Says the dude hyping one of the biggest busts in some time at FSU in Erma Lame. Lame is a guy who's done far less than a guy UM fans **** on--Berrios.
I'm not hyping anybody up the fact is Miami only has one receiver right now and he is injury prone

I'm not hyping anybody up the fact is Miami only has one receiver right now and he is injury prone[/QUOTE]

You mean WR? The TE unit is part of the receiver unit, and our TE unit is pretty loaded with receiving threats.

Advertisement
I'm not hyping anybody up the fact is Miami only has one receiver right now and he is injury prone

You mean WR? The TE unit is part of the receiver unit, and our TE unit is pretty loaded with receiving threats.[/QUOTE]

Im with you at TE we have a great group

What an AIDS infested thread. Yall argue about some of the dumbest ****. However, it is nice to see who the idiots are on this board. Carry on...

Advertisement
Back