2018 #2 wr Brian Hightower unofficial to miami

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Thursday Brian will be coming into town for an unofficial this weekend. He's being hosted by coach Dugan & coach brown.it's looking more & more like it's gonna come down to clemson & us... Alabama is heavy on him but he's put off by the campus & doesn't like kiffin much

Advertisement
Put off by their campus and dorsntike Kiffin? Do you have a link or anything to substantiate that?

Saw his name and immediately Police Academy popped into my head.

That'll be a big pull for '18. He was killing the camp circuit

Put off by their campus and dorsntike Kiffin? Do you have a link or anything to substantiate that?

Nah. I don't have a link to substantiate that... I guess when I bring him to campus this weekend well see how we can validate that statement for you. I work with his mother by the way. Funny thing with him is he comes from a family of studs. Has two older brothers one was in the NFL for several years before being hurt. Another who plays basketball at stetson. Just won freshman of the year,all conference & averaged 27.3 & 8 has scouts going crazy over him. 2 younger brothers who are 9 & 5 both of which already killing it. The 9 year old is 5'10 & plays in a league of 14 & 15 year olds. Puts up Shaq type numbers & wins everything award wise (they're from la but all live in Orlando by the way) he's projected to grow to be 7'1 & the 5 year old 7'3 . Insane how big those 2 already are. Brian by the way has grown men from coast to coast crazy over him. He was going to Calabasas last year & had Keyshawn mentoring him since he was 12. Tries to get him to transfer back from Img all the time. Trust me when I tell you this boy is a pure monster. He loves Dugan & as long as we win he'll be here. Just watch & see

Advertisement
Jesus....how many brothers and sisters does he have? That's quite an athletic family and spread out.

Thanks for the info and let us know how the trip goes. By the way, why was he put off by their campus?

Jesus....how many brothers and sisters does he have? That's quite an athletic family and spread out.

Thanks for the info and let us know how the trip goes. By the way, why was he put off by their campus?

Easiest way to put it is he didn't like the vibe. My interpretation of it was it felt too corporate to him.

Advertisement
It'll be interesting to see how many WRs we take in the 2018 class...

We already have Wiggins (4-star) and lead for Eskridge and Xavier Williams, also 4-stars....Then there was the WR from Armwood who committed for 5 minutes before his mom said to relax on the commitment a bit (we still lead for him, 4-star).

And those are just a few WRs...

Nah. I don't have a link to substantiate that... I guess when I bring him to campus this weekend well see how we can validate that statement for you. I work with his mother by the way. Funny thing with him is he comes from a family of studs. Has two older brothers one was in the NFL for several years before being hurt. Another who plays basketball at stetson. Just won freshman of the year,all conference & averaged 27.3 & 8 has scouts going crazy over him. 2 younger brothers who are 9 & 5 both of which already killing it. The 9 year old is 5'10 & plays in a league of 14 & 15 year olds. Puts up Shaq type numbers & wins everything award wise (they're from la but all live in Orlando by the way) he's projected to grow to be 7'1 & the 5 year old 7'3 . Insane how big those 2 already are. Brian by the way has grown men from coast to coast crazy over him. He was going to Calabasas last year & had Keyshawn mentoring him since he was 12. Tries to get him to transfer back from Img all the time. Trust me when I tell you this boy is a pure monster. He loves Dugan & as long as we win he'll be here. Just watch & see

What's his brothers name that plays at Stetson? Their leading scorer average 16 a game.

It'll be interesting to see how many WRs we take in the 2018 class...

We already have Wiggins (4-star) and lead for Eskridge and Xavier Williams, also 4-stars....Then there was the WR from Armwood who committed for 5 minutes before his mom said to relax on the commitment a bit (we still lead for him, 4-star).

And those are just a few WRs...

I don't think we lead for Williams

Advertisement
Wiggins, Hightower, eskridge, and Elijah Moore and copeland and call it a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement

What's his brothers name that plays at Stetson? Their leading scorer average 16 a game.

derick newton is the brother, and yea he averaged 16 not 28. still impressive...

Real nice tape. That QB threw some real nice balls!

It's a two way street to become a successful receiver, and that QB has got to land some serious offers..Hightower has that Mike Irvin glide speed...

He runs a 4.42 right now. Really long strider. The main thing he's working on now is speed & Img reciever coach wants him to be more explosive. Some people just make it seem so effortless. He's just that talented

Advertisement
Back