2018 #2 wr Brian Hightower unofficial to miami

What's his brothers name that plays at Stetson? Their leading scorer average 16 a game.

derick newton is the brother, and yea he averaged 16 not 28. still impressive...
16 is almost 28. Brooklyndee wouldn't mislead us.

His mother told me the numbers. I don't have the time for this that some of yall might have. I have a very busy life. Sorry if you feel misled. Matter of fact from now on I'll just keep everything to myself like usual. Seeing u people guess incorrectly at everything gets annoying but ***** it.

No no. Please please don't stop giving us bad info. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Let's work on this and allow me to repair my wrongdoings.

Did you say that there will 2 seven foot plus kids in the same family? I wonder how many times that's happened in the history of the world.

But hey, everyone knows the size a human will be when they're 5 & 7 years of old. I heard the were 7' already

Advertisement
derick newton is the brother, and yea he averaged 16 not 28. still impressive...

His mother told me the numbers. I don't have the time for this that some of yall might have. I have a very busy life. Sorry if you feel misled. Matter of fact from now on I'll just keep everything to myself like usual. Seeing u people guess incorrectly at everything gets annoying but ***** it.

:rBqV9fEDzzONAf.jpg::crying-2:

Y'all troll over the dumbest ****. Appreciate the info Brooklyndee.

You appreciate clear fabrication?

You guys will overrate anyone that shows Miami attention.

This guy absolutely destroyed the top CB's on the camp circuit. You shouldn't be talking especially since you said Ermon Lane would be the 2nd best receiver on our team right now even though he can't even get the top 6 on his position depth chart

I still think lane would be our second best wr. And you do know that fsu has way better wr depth and talent then us. This guy has potential but he hasn't arrived yet.

Because I have friends that actually play on the team like Travis Rudolph. My Girlfriend went to Cardinal Newman with him and her brother is really good friends with him, Ermon sucks.

He's lazy that's it

You guys will overrate anyone that shows Miami attention.

This guy absolutely destroyed the top CB's on the camp circuit. You shouldn't be talking especially since you said Ermon Lane would be the 2nd best receiver on our team right now even though he can't even get the top 6 on his position depth chart

I still think lane would be our second best wr. And you do know that fsu has way better wr depth and talent then us. This guy has potential but he hasn't arrived yet.

Because I have friends that actually play on the team like Travis Rudolph. My Girlfriend went to Cardinal Newman with him and her brother is really good friends with him, Ermon sucks.

What's your name bro I'm going to shot trav a text asking does he know U

No no. Please please don't stop giving us bad info. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Let's work on this and allow me to repair my wrongdoings.

Did you say that there will 2 seven foot plus kids in the same family? I wonder how many times that's happened in the history of the world.

But hey, everyone knows the size a human will be when they're 5 & 7 years of old. I heard the were 7' already

Brooklyndee doesnt exaggerate. He was being conservative claiming those two 4 year olds will be 7'3. I think they might both wind up 8' plus.

Advertisement

Brooklyndee doesnt exaggerate. He was being conservative claiming those two 4 year olds will be 7'3. I think they might both wind up 8' plus.

Are you really that stupid? Ask your mother if when you were born does the doctor tell you within 6 inches what height the child is projected to be... the heights I said were both an in between point. Do your own research then & find out. **** a feeling. I don't get in mine. My life won't change one way or the other based upon our joke of a fan base. I'm simply amused by the facts in this circumstance. But hey that's just me.

lol. FSU has an average at best WR core. Probably the second weakest unit on their team after OL.

Advertisement

Are you really that stupid? Ask your mother if when you were born does the doctor tell you within 6 inches what height the child is projected to be... the heights I said were both an in between point. Do your own research then & find out. **** a feeling. I don't get in mine. My life won't change one way or the other based upon our joke of a fan base. I'm simply amused by the facts in this circumstance. But hey that's just me.

You threatened to take your ball and go home hoping a bunch of dudes you don't know would beg you to keep enlightening us with bad info. Yeah. You're in your feelings.

I don't know what you all are talking about...but a doctor telling someone what height they'll be within 6 inches is LOL. You'll be 6 ft tall. So if you're between 5'6" and 6'6", I win. That's hilarious.

lol. FSU has an average at best WR core. Probably the second weakest unit on their team after OL.

I don't think Hightower will be the #2 WR on the nation come 2018 but I like his film.

FSU WR core has a lot of blue chip guys, but imo they were overrated coming out. I don't think Rudolph is better than Sam Bruce RIGHT NOW. Stacy coley is better than all of their WR's, bobo Wilson? Kermit Whitfield? Ermon Lane? Let's be real here.

I don't think Hightower will be the #2 WR on the nation come 2018 but I like his film.

FSU WR core has a lot of blue chip guys, but imo they were overrated coming out. I don't think Rudolph is better than Sam Bruce RIGHT NOW. Stacy coley is better than all of their WR's, bobo Wilson? Kermit Whitfield? Ermon Lane? Let's be real here.
Come on bro Rudolph is way better then bruce right now don't be a homer. If fsu had a decent qb they would ball.

Advertisement
What's his brothers name that plays at Stetson? Their leading scorer average 16 a game.

At first I was like who the **** is this guy (that goes by the user name Franchise), but now I can only respect your comments because you are consistent. You call it like you see it and you are often times hilarious, lol!!! Respeck!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
And whoever thinks Fsu talent at wide receiver is MUCH better than what Miami has right now is seriously underselling our position as well. 7 out of the 10 receivers we have were former hs all Americans and played in either the army or under armour all american game. And until this point a bunch of fsu's talent at this time hasnt showed much lane, Phillips, Campbell, Tate, Harrison included... They can't even see start over Whitfield and Wilson...

Last edited:
Put off by their campus and dorsntike Kiffin? Do you have a link or anything to substantiate that?

Saw his name and immediately Police Academy popped into my head.

Nah. I don't have a link to substantiate that... I guess when I bring him to campus this weekend well see how we can validate that statement for you. I work with his mother by the way. Funny thing with him is he comes from a family of studs. Has two older brothers one was in the NFL for several years before being hurt. Another who plays basketball at stetson. Just won freshman of the year,all conference & averaged 27.3 & 8 has scouts going crazy over him. 2 younger brothers who are 9 & 5 both of which already killing it. The 9 year old is 5'10 & plays in a league of 14 & 15 year olds. Puts up Shaq type numbers & wins everything award wise (they're from la but all live in Orlando by the way) he's projected to grow to be 7'1 & the 5 year old 7'3 . Insane how big those 2 already are. Brian by the way has grown men from coast to coast crazy over him. He was going to Calabasas last year & had Keyshawn mentoring him since he was 12. Tries to get him to transfer back from Img all the time. Trust me when I tell you this boy is a pure monster. He loves Dugan & as long as we win he'll be here. Just watch & see
Is his brother Tim Hightower?

Come on bro Rudolph is way better then bruce right now don't be a homer. If fsu had a decent qb they would ball.

If FSU had a decent QB, they would be better as a unit. And their OL is not very good, so that hurts the WR core too. But saying they would be better if the QB was better and the OL was better is true of any WR unit. In the end, it's still an average unit. They don't get a ton of separation (especially for a college WR unit), and they don't win many jump battles. Lane isn't fluid at all, way too stiff. Bobo has horrible hands or concentration, one of the two. Whitfield played well, and Rudolph is a good slot receiver that they ask way too much of because the rest of the unit isn't good.

LMAO at Bruce being etter than Rudolph right now, I'll be estactic if Bruce can match Rudolph's freshman year.

Advertisement
Back