2018 #2 wr Brian Hightower unofficial to miami

Real nice tape. That QB threw some real nice balls!

It's a two way street to become a successful receiver, and that QB has got to land some serious offers..Hightower has that Mike Irvin glide speed...
Well it was Shea Patterson

No it wasnt. Brian didn't go to Img last year. He went to Calabasas. This will be his first season there. Without going into detail regardless of all the stars at Img the offense really doesn't display the full talents available. With Img in particular you can't judge a kids talents based upon results...

Advertisement
Real nice tape. That QB threw some real nice balls!

It's a two way street to become a successful receiver, and that QB has got to land some serious offers..Hightower has that Mike Irvin glide speed...
Well it was Shea Patterson

No it wasnt. Brian didn't go to Img last year. He went to Calabasas. This will be his first season there. Without going into detail regardless of all the stars at Img the offense really doesn't display the full talents available. With Img in particular you can't judge a kids talents based upon results...
Then it was *4 Tristian Gebbia. 6th best pro passer in the nation and a Nebraska commit

Put off by their campus and dorsntike Kiffin? Do you have a link or anything to substantiate that?

Saw his name and immediately Police Academy popped into my head.

Nah. I don't have a link to substantiate that... I guess when I bring him to campus this weekend well see how we can validate that statement for you. I work with his mother by the way. Funny thing with him is he comes from a family of studs. Has two older brothers one was in the NFL for several years before being hurt. Another who plays basketball at stetson. Just won freshman of the year,all conference & averaged 27.3 & 8 has scouts going crazy over him. 2 younger brothers who are 9 & 5 both of which already killing it. The 9 year old is 5'10 & plays in a league of 14 & 15 year olds. Puts up Shaq type numbers & wins everything award wise (they're from la but all live in Orlando by the way) he's projected to grow to be 7'1 & the 5 year old 7'3 . Insane how big those 2 already are. Brian by the way has grown men from coast to coast crazy over him. He was going to Calabasas last year & had Keyshawn mentoring him since he was 12. Tries to get him to transfer back from Img all the time. Trust me when I tell you this boy is a pure monster. He loves Dugan & as long as we win he'll be here. Just watch & see

What's his brothers name that plays at Stetson? Their leading scorer average 16 a game.

derick newton is the brother, and yea he averaged 16 not 28. still impressive...
16 is almost 28. Brooklyndee wouldn't mislead us.

Advertisement
You guys will overrate anyone that shows Miami attention.

This guy absolutely destroyed the top CB's on the camp circuit. You shouldn't be talking especially since you said Ermon Lane would be the 2nd best receiver on our team right now even though he can't even get the top 6 on his position depth chart

Advertisement
Put off by their campus and dorsntike Kiffin? Do you have a link or anything to substantiate that?

Saw his name and immediately Police Academy popped into my head.

Nah. I don't have a link to substantiate that... I guess when I bring him to campus this weekend well see how we can validate that statement for you. I work with his mother by the way. Funny thing with him is he comes from a family of studs. Has two older brothers one was in the NFL for several years before being hurt. Another who plays basketball at stetson. Just won freshman of the year,all conference & averaged 27.3 & 8 has scouts going crazy over him. 2 younger brothers who are 9 & 5 both of which already killing it. The 9 year old is 5'10 & plays in a league of 14 & 15 year olds. Puts up Shaq type numbers & wins everything award wise (they're from la but all live in Orlando by the way) he's projected to grow to be 7'1 & the 5 year old 7'3 . Insane how big those 2 already are. Brian by the way has grown men from coast to coast crazy over him. He was going to Calabasas last year & had Keyshawn mentoring him since he was 12. Tries to get him to transfer back from Img all the time. Trust me when I tell you this boy is a pure monster. He loves Dugan & as long as we win he'll be here. Just watch & see

What's his brothers name that plays at Stetson? Their leading scorer average 16 a game.

derick newton is the brother, and yea he averaged 16 not 28. still impressive...

His mother told me the numbers. I don't have the time for this that some of yall might have. I have a very busy life. Sorry if you feel misled. Matter of fact from now on I'll just keep everything to myself like usual. Seeing u people guess incorrectly at everything gets annoying but ***** it.

His mother told me the numbers. I don't have the time for this that some of yall might have. I have a very busy life. Sorry if you feel misled. Matter of fact from now on I'll just keep everything to myself like usual. Seeing u people guess incorrectly at everything gets annoying but ***** it.

:rBqV9fEDzzONAf.jpg::crying-2:

Advertisement

:rBqV9fEDzzONAf.jpg::crying-2:

Y'all troll over the dumbest ****. Appreciate the info Brooklyndee.

Advertisement

No no. Please please don't stop giving us bad info. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Let's work on this and allow me to repair my wrongdoings.

Did you say that there will 2 seven foot plus kids in the same family? I wonder how many times that's happened in the history of the world.

This guy absolutely destroyed the top CB's on the camp circuit. You shouldn't be talking especially since you said Ermon Lane would be the 2nd best receiver on our team right now even though he can't even get the top 6 on his position depth chart

I still think lane would be our second best wr. And you do know that fsu has way better wr depth and talent then us. This guy has potential but he hasn't arrived yet.

I still think lane would be our second best wr. And you do know that fsu has way better wr depth and talent then us. This guy has potential but he hasn't arrived yet.
Erma Lame is garbage. And so are you if you can't see it.

Because I have friends that actually play on the team like Travis Rudolph. My Girlfriend went to Cardinal Newman with him and her brother is really good friends with him, Ermon sucks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back