2017 Spring Practice Scrimmage 1: (Small clip)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;072e_jq8BpA]https://youtu.be/072e_jq8BpA[/video]

Advertisement
sigh.. When Al Golden was here.. it would of been a 10 minute video with hosts, interviews from players, and more highlights.. Now that we are on the right path as a program.. we can't even get a 1 minute video knowing **** well we want to see the QBs and just how dominate our defense is going to be and see some of our favorite EEs.. SMFH.

Advertisement
I also hate that as a fan.. when your team mediocre for about 5 to 10+ years the team or organization try to sell the team to you in anyway they can... but when they finally become relevant.. they get lazy as **** when it comes to selling the product and getting you hyped about the season as a fan.. irritating.

Deejay **** lol, and he hasn't even played much receiver lol. Really nice and underrated pickup last class

Pat bethel making plays
Malek young looks like he's pretty physical for a corner
Deejay dallas can make plays
Travis homer can make plays

Advertisement
I also hate that as a fan.. when your team mediocre for about 5 to 10+ years the team or organization try to sell the team to you in anyway they can... but when they finally become relevant.. they get lazy as **** when it comes to selling the product and getting you hyped about the season as a fan.. irritating.

For me man that doesn't matter, we have the #1 recruiting class, a bunch of talent and good coaches on the team and coach richt. Can't get more hyped the season than we should be right now. He's turning the program around. And football season is right around the corner

Love Jaquan taking the leadership role. It seems very natural to him and wont serve as a distraction. I can't wait to see him play this year, I think the jump in his game is going to shock a lot of people. Big ups to LCE for this clip and all the other links. Please keep em coming.

GO Canes!

Dammit mane, I wanted Leach to be our coach but some reason I'm starting to feel we made the RICHT hire

Advertisement
Who is that #16 at QB? Maybe it's just me, but his release looked sloowwwww... Oh wait, it was in slow motion. Nevermind.

I don't think it's an issue of the team becoming lazy, this really started a few years back with paranoid coaches like Saban who want to cutoff 'outside noise' from the program and control the message. In years past coaches like Pete Carroll and others would have all their practices open to fans and media. I agree though as a fan it's pretty annoying. On the one hand even practices in the spring are closed now, you get little if any videos, and less and less fan interaction yet the schools continue to raise ticket prices and want fans to spend more money on the team in other ways. In other words, hand over your money and stay away. McElwain did the same thing upon arriving to UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back