2017 Spring Practice Scrimmage 1: (Small clip)

If I had to bet, Deejay got in the endzone on that catch. Finley had an angle but looked like he was carrying a piano on his back.

Advertisement
That was Quan on the INT... Malek Young also got one, but they didn't show it...

Deejay, Mullins & Homer are all going to be immediate playmakers for us from day 1 in their roles.

I wish they coulda just gave us a 2min clip, I need more action lol

That was Quan on the INT... Malek Young also got one, but they didn't show it...

Deejay, Mullins & Homer are all going to be immediate playmakers for us from day 1 in their roles.

Think d.jack got 1 too.

Advertisement

I'm with you bro! Can't give us a taste and rip the food right away!

Defense is swarming to the ball and making plays and they're without arguably their top 3 CBs(Delaney, Dean, and Bandy). Can't wait until the CB depth arrives.

Advertisement
sigh.. When Al Golden was here.. it would of been a 10 minute video with hosts, interviews from players, and more highlights.. Now that we are on the right path as a program.. we can't even get a 1 minute video knowing **** well we want to see the QBs and just how dominate our defense is going to be and see some of our favorite EEs.. SMFH.

As do non-Canes.

We're sneaking up on teams this year.

I also hate that as a fan.. when your team mediocre for about 5 to 10+ years the team or organization try to sell the team to you in anyway they can... but when they finally become relevant.. they get lazy as **** when it comes to selling the product and getting you hyped about the season as a fan.. irritating.

For me man that doesn't matter, we have the #1 recruiting class, a bunch of talent and good coaches on the team and coach richt. Can't get more hyped the season than we should be right now. He's turning the program around. And football season is right around the corner

[emoji1481]🤚🏾[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
LEGGO

#CANEGANG

Advertisement
Irvin had a nice snag as well. Really wish we had a spring game I need my fix these 30 seconds vids are not cutting it ended up watching our competition spring games

Advertisement
Nice throw from shirreffs on that video looks like he will be the guy going forward. Wonder what people's thoughts are with him as the starter.

Deejay Dallas looks like a future combo of Hines Ward (or Anquan Boldin) and Peter Warrick with more speed.

I made this argument on a thread from a few weeks ago, but the reason why it didn't make sense for Deejay to play CB or Safety is because the learning curve at those positions is much harder for a True Freshman than it is for WR.

Deejay is talented enough to play DB, but as a TF & even as an EE he wouldn't really play much considering he barely ever played it in High School.

With Deejay, he's got 4.4 - 4.5 speed & is naturally quick, when you watch his HS tape he accelerates like crazy on those runs once he finds a crease. He's the kind of player that you just want him on the field with the ball in his hands, he's big enough to play outside WR or in the slot & you can use him on an end around sweep as well.

If you remember, back at Paradise last year he caught a 70yd deep ball TD & and Richt was so impressed with his WR ability, he called him a "future 1st round pick".

With Ahmmon, Mullins, Cager, Berrios, Deejay & Dayall, then with Njoku, Thomas & Harley all coming in this summer we'll have plenty of quality depth at WR.

Advertisement
Back