2017 Returning Starters

Advertisement
Kaaya coming back is not a good thing

As bad as Kaaya has been this year,it would still help the team if he came back. We dont know what Allison brings to the table and Rosier does not start for a reason. We also cant expect a freshman QB to be the savior.

I trust Richt will make sure we are never in this position again with virtually no QB depth.

Like he did his last year at UGA when he felt compelled to throw the immortal Faton Bauta in against UF because he had nothing?

Point here is our QB recruiting has been awful for years and we should have some quality depth after a couple of Richt recruiting cycles.

Kaaya coming back is not a good thing

As bad as Kaaya has been this year,it would still help the team if he came back. We dont know what Allison brings to the table and Rosier does not start for a reason. We also cant expect a freshman QB to be the savior.

I trust Richt will make sure we are never in this position again with virtually no QB depth.

Like he did his last year at UGA when he felt compelled to throw the immortal Faton Bauta in against UF because he had nothing?

Point here is our QB recruiting has been awful for years and we should have some quality depth after a couple of Richt recruiting cycles.

Point here is Rix's QB recruiting at UGA went in the dumper over the last few years there. They had that bum Hutson Mason followed by UVA washout Lambert as their starters his last two years.

well in his defense he was forced to hire brian sottenhiemer who is widely regarded as a disaster.
he did have jacob eason committed. I dont know tho. watch him just be another 7 win coach here.

So let me get this straight. You want to compare a staff at UNC who have been together for several years now bringing in their players, to Richt and his staff who have been here for 10 months and inherited all the Golden garbage....okay, thanks. That makes complete sense.

We won't be back until we can match the talent of VTech and UNC. Have to model their recruiting since they are loaded.

UNC has a better QB, better RBs, better OL, better WRs than Miami does.
LULZ, UNC starter 4 walk-ons against us.

What they do have is a better coaching team than Miami does. One who knows how to progress the players they do get and fit them into a system to stress their strengths.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight. You want to compare a staff at UNC who have been together for several years now bringing in their players, to Richt and his staff who have been here for 10 months and inherited all the Golden garbage....okay, thanks. That makes complete sense.

We won't be back until we can match the talent of VTech and UNC. Have to model their recruiting since they are loaded.

LULZ, UNC starter 4 walk-ons against us.

What they do have is a better coaching team than Miami does. One who knows how to progress the players they do get and fit them into a system to stress their strengths.

and butch left them polished talent. our kids were softened up under golden. mentally weak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya
Walton
Richards
Herndon
Njoku
Darling
McDermott
Linder
O'Dogflu
Thomas
Harris
McIntosh
Norton
Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud

Is this a good thing?

Got heck of a defense coming back next year.

plus, malek young, ced wright, finley, etc all have experience under their belt. on defense we will have a legit 2 deep

lmao it starts already we have no cover corners. and no good safetys besides quan. no depth at lb. our dline will be solid but they have to stay healthy.

Advertisement

I stopped reading at "UNC has a better"

Our QB, OL, and WR's are more talented than UNC's, Switzer has sucked this year so don't even give me that trash. Only argument you have is that Hood MIGHT be more talented than our RB's...If you want to talk about PRODUCTION? Then that's a different story. But if you're saying "Better" in terms of pure individual talent you're mistaken IMO.

I disagree that kaaya is better than UNC's quarterback

Lol, at our OL being more talented than UNC's, our oline would be backups at fau

Yep,, we've just had horrible luck with all the 4* on our line. **** the luck!

Don't forget Syracuse. We have to catch them too.

Yep. Duke has more talent on offense too. 500 yards with a backup QB vs Notre Dame, our scrub talent only got 300.

How did Scott Shafer and Beamer stock the offensive talent for Babers and Fuente? How did Cutcliff build an offensive juggernaut at Duke? And Richt is stuck with this talent deficiency, not fair man. He needs that type of talent.

Until we figure out how to cruit like that we are screwed.

Advertisement
Back