Harris
McIntosh
Norton
Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud

Is this a good thing?

I'll take these, you can have the rest

You would take McCloud but not Thomas? Are you a f*cking idiot?

Thomas has done nothing against any team with a pulse, another 5 star bust for us. I'm willing to give McCloud a chance, kid's a true freshman

We won't be back until we can match the talent of VTech and UNC. Have to model their recruiting since they are loaded.

UNC has a better QB, better RBs, better OL, better WRs than Miami does.

I stopped reading at "UNC has a better"

Our QB, OL, and WR's are more talented than UNC's, Switzer has sucked this year so don't even give me that trash. Only argument you have is that Hood MIGHT be more talented than our RB's...If you want to talk about PRODUCTION? Then that's a different story. But if you're saying "Better" in terms of pure individual talent you're mistaken IMO.

We won't be back until we can match the talent of VTech and UNC. Have to model their recruiting since they are loaded.

Our QB, OL, and WR's are more talented than UNC's, Switzer has sucked this year so don't even give me that trash. Only argument you have is that Hood MIGHT be more talented than our RB's...If you want to talk about PRODUCTION? Then that's a different story. But if you're saying "Better" in terms of pure individual talent you're mistaken IMO.

I disagree that kaaya is better than UNC's quarterback

Advertisement
Kaaya
Walton
Richards
Herndon
Njoku

Darling
McDermott
Linder
O'Dogflu
Thomas
Harris
McIntosh
Norton
Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud

Is this a good thing?

Thomas has done nothing against any team with a pulse, another 5 star bust for us. I'm willing to give McCloud a chance, kid's a true freshman

Thomas has been playing injured in multiple areas of his body since GT...didn't even play against VT but ok.

I disagree that kaaya is better than UNC's quarterback

Lol, at our OL being more talented than UNC's, our oline would be backups at fau

Kaaya
Walton
Richards
Herndon
Njoku

Darling
McDermott
Linder
O'Dogflu
Thomas
Harris
McIntosh
Norton
Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud

Is this a good thing?

Thomas has been playing injured in multiple areas of his body since GT...didn't even play against VT but ok.

Chad Thomas Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Miami Hurricanes - ESPN

Kaaya
Walton
Richards
Herndon
Njoku

Darling
McDermott
Linder
O'Dogflu
Thomas
Harris
McIntosh
Norton
Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud

Is this a good thing?

Been here 3 years so point remains the same

Advertisement
Kaaya
Walton
Richards
Herndon
Njoku

Darling
McDermott
Linder
O'Dogflu
Thomas
Harris
McIntosh
Norton
Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud

Is this a good thing?

Welcome to big time college football, everybody is hurting at this part of the season. If you're on the field, make a play

Kaaya
Walton
Richards
Herndon
Njoku

Darling
McDermott
Linder
O'Dogflu
Thomas
Harris
McIntosh
Norton
Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud

Is this a good thing?

Who should be our fullback next season?

Deez Nuts

Can your nuts block? I mean they do a good job of blocking girls you try with

Advertisement
Nobody on this team is a playmaker when it matters, you think Ed Reed or Sean Taylor don't recover that fumble, **** that's a scoop and score easy.

Jesus. Ed Reed returns that thing for six and closes out the game. Not these guys.

Advertisement
Nobody on this team is a playmaker when it matters, you think Ed Reed or Sean Taylor don't recover that fumble, **** that's a scoop and score easy.

Not to defend Carter but I remember Reed giving up a late game TD vs PennSt at the Orange bowl where he was late coming over to help Rumph.

I also remember Sean Taylor in 01 after an INT getting stripped by Clarett. Just saying,nobody is immune to mistakes .

I stopped reading at "Our QB is more talented"

Advertisement
Back