2017 RB Malik Davis Jesuit High School

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
I'm aware it's 2016, and this is off topic, but this kid is catching a lot of hype.

Ran for 2,337 and 28 touchdowns this season and clocked a 4.42 at a showcase.

[HUDL]athlete/2998513/highlights/316783439[/HUDL]

Doesn't really have any offers, but kid looks really impressive with his cuts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol **** bro its crazy you bring him up. Just met him yesterday at the gym. Kids putting in the work for sure but he definitely needs to put on some size to stay at rb on the next level. Hes built more like a receiver or cornerback right now. Saw him play live once this year a d he ran for like 300+ so kids definitely talented

He's a stud, if we got him or CJ Cotman from CCC I'd be pretty pumped.

GODS GIFT - C.J. Cotman highlights

My son goes to school with him. He is awesome, just small and loves to run between the tackles. Had a nice game against Bishop Moore in the state semifinals. Stood toe to toe with those guys without a significant D1 prospect on the roster. Hopefully Malik can be that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I work at the school and this kid is legit! He has great vision and can really set up his runs well. He put up those state while missing two games. He is a special player!

Advertisement
Offered by Miami tonight, this is an interesting offer considering Miami has already offered Anthony McFarland, and is still going after Darrian Felix

Advertisement
Offered by Miami tonight, this is an interesting offer considering Miami has already offered Anthony McFarland, and is still going after Darrian Felix

I think they recruiting Felix as a DB, McFarland they are deff trying to land. Ben Thompson on his way out i feel .

Advertisement
Back