2017 RB Malik Davis Jesuit High School

Offered by Miami tonight, this is an interesting offer considering Miami has already offered Anthony McFarland, and is still going after Darrian Felix

I think they recruiting Felix as a DB, McFarland they are deff trying to land.

The Miami coaches are going up to McFarland's HS for a coaches clinic. That tells me he's a top priority.
Marcus Minor, ol prospect and teammate hold an offer from us, I will believe he's high priority as well

Advertisement
Spoke to Davis briefly today to congratulate him on his offers, particularly his miami offer, and he seemed to be pretty.high on miami and told me that we are recruiting him a lot harder than any other schools. Also said unc, bc, and a few others are pushing for him but the canes are really turning up the heat

Spoke to Davis briefly today to congratulate him on his offers, particularly his miami offer, and he seemed to be pretty.high on miami and told me that we are recruiting him a lot harder than any other schools. Also said unc, bc, and a few others are pushing for him but the canes are really turning up the heat

This is great news ! Davis film is crazy good and haven't seen any in Florida better. Maybe Adarius Lemons? After Anthony McFarland he should be our 2nd RB

I'd be thrilled, absolutely thrilled to get this guy. As the poster above said, Lemons is the only guy I'd consider an even trade and maybe not even then for this guy.

Advertisement
I'd be thrilled, absolutely thrilled to get this guy. As the poster above said, Lemons is the only guy I'd consider an even trade and maybe not even then for this guy.

Junior year - Darrian Felix highlights - Hudl : Darrien's better and YES! He's being recruited as a RB

I forgot all about Felix! Kid is a stud as well. Not sure how the staff has them ranked or who they prioritize but we need to land 1 out of Lemons, Davis, and Felix.

Junior year - Darrian Felix highlights - Hudl : Darrien's better and YES! He's being recruited as a RB

Different backs...Both takes

Quite different and I have no idea how one would pick Felix as the better of the two looking at their junior highlights. Davis has better size without looking even close to maxed out. He's the more technically sound runner, always switching the ball to the correct side or wrapping it up with both while getting low to absorb contact. He's faster, not just his initial burst, but top end as well. Felix may be a bit shiftier, but Davis doesn't waste nearly as much motion as Felix does.

Davis, I'm telling you will be an amazing back at this level. He looks the part already, sick highlight tape.

Advertisement
Back