2017 RB Malik Davis Jesuit High School

This kid is ridiculous!! Reminds me of Walter Payton, never goes down on the 1st hit and will juke you out your shoes running full speed. We need this type of talent. This kid hits the hole so hard!!

Advertisement
Offered by Miami tonight, this is an interesting offer considering Miami has already offered Anthony McFarland, and is still going after Darrian Felix

I think they recruiting Felix as a DB, McFarland they are deff trying to land. Ben Thompson on his way out i feel .
Felix said every school wants him as an RB at the opening

Can't stop cringing whenever I see high school players getting compared to legends on the recruiting board. Safety looks fast and has some highlight-reel hits in his Hudl video? He's reminiscent of Sean Taylor or Ed Reed! And now Walter f***ing Payton has been name dropped.

This fan base never appears dumber than when certain posters break out their asinine comparisons. Davis looks like a really talented back, but pump the brakes for f**** sake.

Advertisement
Can't stop cringing whenever I see high school players getting compared to legends on the recruiting board. Safety looks fast and has some highlight-reel hits in his Hudl video? He's reminiscent of Sean Taylor or Ed Reed! And now Walter f***ing Payton has been name dropped.

This fan base never appears dumber than when certain posters break out their asinine comparisons. Davis looks like a really talented back, but pump the brakes for f**** sake.

This. Thank you!

I heard he didn't do well at the opening, any info [MENTION=3878]Tito Benach[/MENTION]

I heard he didn't do well at the opening, any info [MENTION=3878]Tito Benach[/MENTION]

Didn't really stick out, but his speed is off the charts. He clocked a 4.22 at an earlier camp. Very similar to Brandon Powell from Deerfield Beach

Advertisement
Good Lawd!!!!!!!!

Talk to me about the competition though????????

Tampa has a lot of good individual players but most teams do not have near as many D-1 caliber talent like Dade and Broward teams. The County AD, who was the former AD at Wharton High, put the clamps on recruiting because Armwood was recruiting the players that would come there. They even had their state title taken. You have to do your due diligence to find the hidden talent, but everybody knows the stars. That said, Jesuit will put a player or two out there every few years, this kid is one.

Advertisement
He's fast, not as fast as the Canadian, but that's elite fast. I wouldn't label this young man a blazer, I don't see crazy top end speed.

What I do see is someone who has elite zero to top end speed. When he makes a cut or hits the hole, he's running at full speed several steps ahead of where almost every other running back would be. You can't teach this and it was a fun highlight tape to watch.

That ability combined with his patience, someone will be getting a good one. I'd be happy if that was us, but wherever he goes, I expect this guy to be in the NFL one day.

This kid is legit. His tape is scary good. He will have a bunch of big time offers when it is all said and done.

Advertisement
I love this kid. I have watched his film 5 times cause he is fun to watch. We are litteraly his 1st really big offer. I hope we stay on him hard.

I want the #4 that ran him down. That DB Fast....

anyone from tampa know his name or what school that is?

I want the #4 that ran him down. That DB Fast....

anyone from tampa know his name or what school that is?
Found him. His name us Lamonte Pritchett. He was a senior. He signed with some unknown school..doesnt have a 247 profile
Yeap. DB out of Lakewood in St. Pete....

Advertisement
Back