2017 Miami Central LB Waynmon Steed to the U!

This is big, welcome to the U, kid will be one of the top LBs in the class, now if we land that Carol City kid to go with Steed that would give us the top LB duo.

Advertisement
All these kids know Butch is coming back at end of season and want a shot him picking them.

Butch isn't coming here. If Al gets Fired, Chud will get the first shot

Actually try some random no name that they will get on the cheap, Cristobol or some dude who is friends with the next administration.

Butch couldn't get back on the Miami staff if he took a hostage and Chud isn't about to admit NFL defeat. His goal has always been in the NFL.

Not many coaches want to risk their future by coming to Miami on a bargain price with all the drama, lack of support and overall obstacles facing the program.

This pipe dream that all of our problems are solved when a coach gets fired is laughable. As handicapped as Golden is at making half time adjustments this administration has doubled that incompetence in its coaching searches.

As of right now the only qualification the board of trustees is looking for in the next president in terms of athletics is "an appreciation for the complexities of college athletics in a major research university and a commitment to an unwavering sense of ethics and integrity in the oversight of athletic programs". To me that reads keep athletics in the background and don't do anything that tarnishes the University.

I have a hard time believing Butch can get back on ANY staff these days....at least not a Power 5 conference. You can't tell me this guy has PASSED on a Power 5 offer waiting for the Miami job?

Advertisement
I just got this crazy feeling half of these kids wont stick and they are using us as a place holder.

but, but, but....he goes to Central, doesn't Cook run Central, FSU is going to get all the Central players from now to the end of time, at least that's what a thread told me a few weeks ago
We need to get Thompson on board.
We good at linebacker. We have enough as it is imo
I agree almost overloaded only 3 on the field at a time 2017 we **** near can go 5 sets deep

To be fair, we have a very very hard time keeping linebackers healthy or even on the team. We have no depth right now and it's kind of a problem. I guess they are trying to fix it with volume. Our special teams have suffered because of it too. I agree they don't don't need anymore though. They need to get some **** corners.

Advertisement
Lots of quality at linebacker. Special teams will benefit and it will be nice to see 3 or 4 quality linebackers playing at once with quality depth behind them.

Advertisement
but, but, but....he goes to Central, doesn't Cook run Central, FSU is going to get all the Central players from now to the end of time, at least that's what a thread told me a few weeks ago
We need to get Thompson on board.
We good at linebacker. We have enough as it is imo
I agree almost overloaded only 3 on the field at a time 2017 we **** near can go 5 sets deep

To be fair, we have a very very hard time keeping linebackers healthy or even on the team. We have no depth right now and it's kind of a problem. I guess they are trying to fix it with volume. Our special teams have suffered because of it too. I agree they don't don't need anymore though. They need to get some **** corners.

This, plus we are looking at 2017. None of these LB commits have signed and suited up yet. It's impossible to say we have enough two years out.

Advertisement
Everything taken with a grain of salt. Its a far cry from previous years with El Foldo.....still eventually Golden needs to win, and now. When the season starts kids see the stuff weekly and change their mind.

Guessing but golden has always been successful with these camps and with the momentum with have its bound to happen

Central is only a FSU "pipeline" if we allow it. Jimbo is a beast recruiter but he can't come in to Miami Central and pull weight if we are playing half way decent ball.

**** of an early roll we are on. ***** crazy.

Thanks my fellow Canes fans for the blessings.
Here are Waynmon's numbers from the Nike Camp today.
40 yard laser 4.73 (I had him at a 4.55 hand time)
20 yard shuttle 4.38
Power ball 34
Vertical 30.5

Advertisement
Back