2017 Miami Central LB Waynmon Steed to the U!

but, but, but....he goes to Central, doesn't Cook run Central, FSU is going to get all the Central players from now to the end of time, at least that's what a thread told me a few weeks ago

People said that like we didn't just get yearby and darling from central last year

we didn't GET Waymon Steed YET.

nothing official at this point. actually, you have to wait TWO YEARS until his commitment becomes official.

His dad post on here and are canes fans.... I get the point but same thing can be said about Jamel cook or anyone committed to fsu as well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the U young man. His pops has to be proud. Now let's get this train rolling again and start ruling the state of Florida like we are supposed to. Bring yo friends and let's represent.

Advertisement
I still feel some type of way about not offering DThompson. But getting this kid is big time.

His pops I'm sure will post soon. He did say they are big Cane fans so I expect this to stick.

Advertisement
Just imagine Miami with a good product on the field once again... it´s not even fair.

Welcome to The U!!

Whoa whoa! Don't say that too loud. You might he considered a slurper for saying **** like this. Some posters on here believe if we win 11 games next year and as a fan you are happy about that you are part of the problem. Recruits included.

All these kids know Butch is coming back at end of season and want a shot him picking them.

Butch isn't coming here. If Al gets Fired, Chud will get the first shot

Actually try some random no name that they will get on the cheap, Cristobol or some dude who is friends with the next administration.

Butch couldn't get back on the Miami staff if he took a hostage and Chud isn't about to admit NFL defeat. His goal has always been in the NFL.

Not many coaches want to risk their future by coming to Miami on a bargain price with all the drama, lack of support and overall obstacles facing the program.

This pipe dream that all of our problems are solved when a coach gets fired is laughable. As handicapped as Golden is at making half time adjustments this administration has doubled that incompetence in its coaching searches.

As of right now the only qualification the board of trustees is looking for in the next president in terms of athletics is "an appreciation for the complexities of college athletics in a major research university and a commitment to an unwavering sense of ethics and integrity in the oversight of athletic programs". To me that reads keep athletics in the background and don't do anything that tarnishes the University.

Advertisement
Back