Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

NCAAF | Coaches | Salaries | USA TODAY Sports

USA Today released all Coaches salaries.

Advertisement
Didn't realize pics in the OP would appear that small, my bad.

Just click on the link, the Coaches Salary & Schools Buyout are all there.

Advertisement
Jimbo has a $39MM buy out. wow

and that cant be correct about Brian Kelly. No way he's only making $1.6M a year

Advertisement
Brett Bielema at 4.2M and Butch Jones at 4.1M is just robbery, but ******* Dan Mullen at 4.5M and Rich Rod at 6M is a travesty. Dudes on here really wanted Dan Mullen at the price of 4.5 MILLION to be a 7-5 coach? WORD? PAY ME 4.5 MILLION TO BE A 7-5 COACH PLEASE. Who is Rich Rod's agent? How did he get this dude 6M off 1 good year followed by a 3-9 campaign?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mark Richt gets around $4 Mill which would put him around #21 .

I believe Richt is making between 4.25 and 4.3 million this year, but Pete probably knows for sure.

I'm sure Richt has performance incentives built into his contract too, so if we won the ACC he's going to get a nice bonus

Advertisement
Jimbo has a $39MM buy out. wow

and that cant be correct about Brian Kelly. No way he's only making $1.6M a year
That's the expiring year for his previous contract he signed back a few years ago. The new contract kicks in next year.

He signed an extension back in 2016 that lasts through 2021, specific numbers haven't been officially reported, but some have estimated its around $6-7mill a year.

Advertisement
Back