2016 MLB Draft Thread

Advertisement
Colton Welker taken 110 overall by the Colorado Rockies

Doesn't matter what they pay him, he doesn't need the money. Again I'll be shocked if he leaves

I'll bet you he's gone. Loser leaves the board forever?

So you think he signs at a place that has Nolan Arrenado and Trevor Story as well as 2 of their top 3 prospects are Brendan Rodgers and Ryan McMahon...a SS and 3rd baseman and the 10th and 43rd best prospects in baseball. You know I know him and his family right??

Buddy, I think it's time for you to stay quiet for a little bit. It seems like you like to throw out you know this person and you know that person all the time. Which I think is kind of funny, that on a message board you need to constantly tell people who you know. I mean really, who in the **** cares? When it comes down to it, you were just DEAD *** WRONG. So again, I think it's best you stay quiet.

Advertisement

Doesn't matter what they pay him, he doesn't need the money. Again I'll be shocked if he leaves

So you think he signs at a place that has Nolan Arrenado and Trevor Story as well as 2 of their top 3 prospects are Brendan Rodgers and Ryan McMahon...a SS and 3rd baseman and the 10th and 43rd best prospects in baseball. You know I know him and his family right??

Buddy, I think it's time for you to stay quiet for a little bit. It seems like you like to throw out you know this person and you know that person all the time. Which I think is kind of funny, that on a message board you need to constantly tell people who you know. I mean really, who in the **** cares? When it comes down to it, you were just DEAD *** WRONG. So again, I think it's best you stay quiet.
That's funny last time I checked almost everything I've said on the football board turns out to be true...especially about Trevon grimes...maybe you should stick to not posting

Apparently you don't know him all that well.

Looks like Kep Brown made a blunder not coming to Miami. Still has not been picked.

Leaving school after a month because you are homesick is pretty much the ultimate red flag when you are being selected to play pro baseball.

I agree, what a terrible decision he and his family made.

That's funny last time I checked almost everything I've said on the football board turns out to be true...especially about Trevon grimes...maybe you should stick to not posting

This coming from a 20 year old punk, who is just that, a punk. Read and learn, you're on a message board, no one gives a crap about what you have to say. Do us all a favor and go back inside, keep reminiscing about your glorious baseball days and what could have been or shall I say, what never would have been.

From all the "info" you have brought here about yourself, the entire board could write your **** autobiography for you. Again, no one cares that you played college ball or were supposed to. No one cares about who you know. No one cares about how many degrees you have. Come to think of it, you are the definition of a narcissist. Now again little boy, go back under the rock you crawled under from and keep you laughable info to yourself.

Advertisement
So you think he signs at a place that has Nolan Arrenado and Trevor Story

Having Story and Arenado shouldn't prevent a HS prospect from signing there, since those two will be pushing 30 by the time he's ready for the show. If you're good enough, you'll either push someone out or become a valuable trade chip.

This coming from a 20 year old punk, who is just that, a punk. Read and learn, you're on a message board, no one gives a crap about what you have to say. Do us all a favor and go back inside, keep reminiscing about your glorious baseball days and what could have been or shall I say, what never would have been.

From all the "info" you have brought here about yourself, the entire board could write your **** autobiography for you. Again, no one cares that you played college ball or were supposed to. No one cares about who you know. No one cares about how many degrees you have. Come to think of it, you are the definition of a narcissist. Now again little boy, go back under the rock you crawled under from and keep you laughable info to yourself.

You sound a little rustled lmao, btw I'm pretty sure punks don't fight fires and run EMS calls for a living. Your probably a nice little tough guy behind a keyboard calling people punks but 20 says you don't have the gonads to say it to anyone's face, Have fun with your meaningless 9-5.

Colton Welker just tweeted that he spoke with a good friend, and a former high school baseball star, and he has changed his mind yet again. He is now planning to enroll at Miami.

Advertisement
So you think he signs at a place that has Nolan Arrenado and Trevor Story

Having Story and Arenado shouldn't prevent a HS prospect from signing there, since those two will be pushing 30 by the time he's ready for the show. If you're good enough, you'll either push someone out or become a valuable trade chip.

Obviously story and Arrenado could be forced out, especially with the Rockies cap but again they drafted a high school shortstop last year in Brendan Rodgers and have Mcmahon at 3rd as well and have a high valued prospect at 2nd down there as well. Really isn't a very favorable situation but Colton is one of the hardest workers I've ever met so I have faith.

Last edited:
Colton Welker just tweeted that he spoke with a good friend, and a former high school baseball star, and he has changed his mind yet again. He is now planning to enroll at Miami.

I'm not his good friend, my little brother is but go ahead you bunch of 8 year olds and I never said I was a star either

You sound a little rustled lmao, btw I'm pretty sure punks don't fight fires and run EMS calls for a living. Your probably a nice little tough guy behind a keyboard calling people punks but 20 says you don't have the gonads to say it to anyone's face, Have fun with your meaningless 9-5.

It's clear you just say stuff and have no idea what you're talking about. But keep defending yourself. Everyone else knows who and what you are now.

Why won't you answer the question about all the Aces starting game 2?

Advertisement

It's clear you just say stuff and have no idea what you're talking about. But keep defending yourself. Everyone else knows who and what you are now.

Why won't you answer the question about all the Aces starting game 2?

I already said I was wrong...and again that's funny use if you followed all of the boards you'll know that's not true lol

LMAOOOOOO. You can't make this stuff up, you simply can't. So let me get this straight, you are 20 years old, played college ball on a scholly or were going to before you got injured. You have already earned 1 degree and are on pace to earn a 2nd. And now you are also are a firefighter and also provide emergency medical services? I'm assuming you have climbed Mt. Everest, mastered 9 different languages and are a Navy Seal as well.

You have to be the biggest compulsive liar I have ever seen on a message board. Good Lord you need some help.

P.S. There you went again talking about yourself by the way.

Advertisement
Back