2016 MLB Draft Thread

Advertisement
The only thing I don't like is the one and done rule for JUCO's and CCs. Sure would have been nice to have someone like Kep Brown in a Canes uniform for a couple years.

Really wish there were restrictions to kids going straight from high school, college baseball would be way better

Baseball has the perfect system.

Idk i feel there would be more excitment in the college game JMO

It might but the players would be getting screwed. I agrre with TCgrad, the system is good much better than Basketball/

Imagine how much better college basketball would be if they adopted the baseball system. The one-and-done guys should obviously never be in college. It makes a bigger mockery of the NCAA than it already is.

Advertisement
Canes signee Jesus Luzardo taken 94th overall by the Washington Nationals

It feels like every year the Nationals get one of our guys. I don't have any stats to back this up, but even going back to Chris Marrero is has seemed this way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Colton Welker taken 110 overall by the Colorado Rockies

Doesn't matter what they pay him, he doesn't need the money. Again I'll be shocked if he leaves

I'll bet you he's gone. Loser leaves the board forever?

So you think he signs at a place that has Nolan Arrenado and Trevor Story as well as 2 of their top 3 prospects are Brendan Rodgers and Ryan McMahon...a SS and 3rd baseman and the 10th and 43rd best prospects in baseball. You know I know him and his family right??

Doesn't matter what they pay him, he doesn't need the money. Again I'll be shocked if he leaves

So you think he signs at a place that has Nolan Arrenado and Trevor Story as well as 2 of their top 3 prospects are Brendan Rodgers and Ryan McMahon...a SS and 3rd baseman and the 10th and 43rd best prospects in baseball. You know I know him and his family right??

He just said he is signning with the rockies

Advertisement

He just said he is signning with the rockies
[MENTION=5705]cane since birth[/MENTION] they must've given him a massive deal for a fourth round pick

Advertisement
Back