2016 Class: 20 commits so far...

Both this thread and the 2015 commits thread are going to be really depressing to monitor over the next couple months.

Golden's presence makes this program a dumpster fire.

Advertisement
Both this thread and the 2015 commits thread are going to be really depressing to monitor over the next couple months.

Golden's presence makes this program a dumpster fire.
I actually disagree. A lot of this kids committed in 2016 want to be Canes in the worst way.2015 is a different story.

At first I
My son just decommitted from The U...thanks for everything

But then I

2016 WR Dionte Mullins said he didn't decommit from Miami and "it was a prank"
:diaf-mark:

Ydu127F.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
2016 is starting to take off so I'll go ahead and start this.

Commits:

QB: Jack Allison
RB: Amir Rasul
WR: Dionte Mullins, Sam Bruce
DT: Keyshon Camp
DE: JoJo Jackson
MLB: Shaquille Quarterman
OLB: Michael Pinckney, Zach McCloud
S: Cedrick Wright
ATH: Ahmmon Richards
All 10 from Florida

/edit: LOL make it 11

Last edited:
Advertisement
2016 is starting to take off so I'll go ahead and start this.

Commits:

QB: Jack Allison
RB: Amir Rasul
WR: Dionte Mullins, Sam Bruce
DE: JoJo Jackson
MLB: Shaquille Quarterman
OLB: Michael Pinckney, Zach McCloud
S: Cedrick Wright
ATH: Ahmmon Richards
All 10 from Florida

This is what Im talking about. My only complaint about this class is Snelson but Im just an old geezer. Ill give credit where credit is earned. Great job now we just have to get the kids to stick:qR12ZEhp37hu.jpg:

Advertisement
Been saying this class should be the elite of the elite. The only question is what happens if Golden is fired at the end of the year?

Next year is going to be a crazy year of us wanting Golden gone, but keeping all these top recruits.....

Been saying this class should be the elite of the elite. The only question is what happens if Golden is fired at the end of the year?

Next year is going to be a crazy year of us wanting Golden gone, but keeping all these top recruits.....

Will be weird. I think it depends on who we bring in. Someone like Butch and the class sticks. If we bring in a no-name with no Miami roots or credibility, it all falls apart.

Advertisement
Back