2016 Class: 20 commits so far...

Advertisement
Advertisement
2015 recruiting cycle still has a long way to go.

They know something we don't?

I'm not concerned about the DB's, think we'll snag our share, but LB's and DL is another story.

We all know our troubles with DT's and we have one LB currently committed with nothing looking promising on the board.

Last edited:
2015 recruiting cycle still has a long way to go.

Certain posters were saying that in the spring when the 2015 class was out to a slow start. But it's now 2 & 1/2 months until National Signing Day. Not very much time left for a staff that has struggled mightily down the stretch in recruiting each of the last two years and failed to close on late targets.

It would be pretty surprising if we're able to significantly improve this OL, DL, and LB class. And that's an enormous concern.

Apparently a mod on another site thinks we will flip Coney. Mod apparently has a pretty good rep.

Advertisement
Apparently a mod on another site thinks we will flip Coney. Mod apparently has a pretty good rep.

FUH...OUTTA HERE

I don't have access but was just told it was Bakas

tJaBJjl.gif

Advertisement
If we Keep the guys we already have, and we add:
-Deon McIntosh
-Freddie Pinder
-Irvin Jr
-Rashan Gary
-Trayvon Mullen
-Saivon Smith
-Malek Young
-Cedrick Wright
-Patrick Bethel
-Shavar Manuel

I'll go ******* crazy.

Advertisement
If we flip Coney great. But I don't really take Bakas word on recruiting as gospel as much anymore.

Advertisement
Back