2016 Class: 20 commits so far...

lolollolo at this thread.

I've lost interest in chronicling the suck that is this team. Feel free to update this thread, '01.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dan: It's not the decision you make that matters, but how you message your response

Strategic messaging

lolollolo

I've lost interest in chronicling the suck that is this team. Feel free to update this thread '01.

I don't blame you. I'm intrigued to see how this unfolds, especially since the usual suspects went bananas with the downvote button months ago when I merely questioned whether #SWAG16 would have more decommitments than last year's class. Wasn't even being snarky at the time.

The fact that we're already up to 9 is laughable but totally expected to anyone who's been paying attention and isn't a blind, irrational homer. We may end up with 20+ by NSD.

Down to 8th in the 247 composite, with UGA, Michigan and MSU, only 3 points behind.

9 4 stars and 12 3 stars.

UF is only 35 points behind. They only need two more 4 star commits to jump ahead.

Advertisement
We're now up to 10 decommitments with three-star DB James Pierre flipping to UNC. Many more to come unfortunately.

Advertisement
Back