2015 - 2016 Season Predictions

bosherthegreat

The one who kicked 🦵🏼
Not sure if this has been addressed or brought up already, if it has I apologize, but what do you think is a realistic expectation for our record when all is said and done this upcoming season? I've made a pretty hefty bet with a colleague of mine, dude thinks we're gonna win 10 games :puzzled:, I don't think there's any way in **** we end up with 10 wins under our belt - especially with Al behind the wheel. Anyways, just curious what you guys think. I think 9 wins is the most we could possibly pull off.

Here's an exact look at the schedule if you need it:

Sept. 5 BETHUNE-COOKMAN Sun Life Stadium UM leads, 2-0

Sept. 12 at FAU Boca Raton, Fla. UM leads, 1-0

Sept. 19 NEBRASKA Sun Life Stadium NU leads 6-5

Sept. 26 Bye Week

Oct. 1 or 3 at Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio UM leads, 11-1

Oct. 10 at Florida State* Tallahassee, Fla. UM leads, 31-28

Oct. 17 VIRGINIA TECH* Sun Life Stadium UM leads, 19-13

Oct. 24 CLEMSON* Sun Life Stadium UM leads, 6-3

Oct. 31 at Duke* Durham, N.C. UM leads, 10-2

Nov. 7 VIRGINIA* Sun Life Stadium Series tied, 6-6

Nov. 14 at North Carolina* Chapel Hill, N.C. UM leads, 9-8

Nov. 21 GEORGIA TECH* Sun Life Stadium GT leads, 11-9

Nov. 27 at Pittsburgh* Pittsburgh, Pa. UM leads, 23-10-1

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the kid Kaaya, 11 wins with no sophomore slump and good defense. I may be drunk. I don't care.

Sophomore slump = 6-8 wins.

People greatly underestimate the power of a good QB. I think Kaaya is good, I think his junior season Miami will compete or be in the playoffs.

Game 1 Miami wins

Game 2 Miami wins

Game 3 Nebraksa
Interesting game 60-40 Miami wins.

Game 4 Cincinnati - Miami Wins
Can't overlook but not too concerned about Gunner Kielh. He can throw another 3-4 interceptions. He might have 400-500 passing yards this time

Game 5 FSU - Miami Wins
We win a close game. Out recruited, out coached, but ultimately the more talented QB won this game. To me that's Brad Kaaya. Next year I can't tell you the result this year. I'm high off the Kaaya train and he marches into Doak and steals a much needed W that propels momentum forward in recruiting and team chemistry. After this win Miami feels as if they can compete with anyone. People start screaming "We're back"

Game 6 VT - Miami Wins
They still have a great defense but with Brewer or True freshman Dwayne Lawson starting for them. I think Miami runs ball alot this game similar to last season.

Game 7 Clemson **First Loss**
If Deshaun Watson is healthy this is a loss for Miami. That kid and that offense are rolling through everybody. Defense is the biggest question mark for them. But Miami needs to keep them under 30 points to win this game and I don't see that happening. Clemson is going out to drop 50 points here.

Game 8 Duke - Miami wins

Game 9 UVA - Miami pulls this off in a very close game
London has owned Golden. This won't be the case this year. Miami wins a nail-bitter.

Game 10 UNC - Miami wins
Easy win for Miami. UNC to busy worried about the LOIC. The team is not focused. They go from pre-season hype to disaster team.

Game 11 GT
A dogfight. But Miami ultimately wins. We have done well with GT under Golden. They won't repeat last years success.

Game 12 Pitt Miami wins
This game is a toss up but let me continue to ride the Brad Kaaya wave here. Conner, and Boyd are two of the best in the ACC. Narduzzi is having a rough first year getting his defense adjusted and Miami ultimately capitalizes on that for the W.

ACC championship.
Miami vs Clemson - Miami loses again
Miami has proven to be one of the surprise teams of the season. Clemson has rolled through everyone to go 12-0. Miami has the chance to knock them out of the playoffs but the Tigers' offense is too hot and they drop another 50 points on us.

Bowl Game Miami loses.

Overall record 11-3 provided Brad Kaaya progresses and doesn't see a sophomore slump.

Last edited:
8-5 aka 8-4 and lose bowl game to whoever we play because we don't show up for those.

Advertisement
I like the kid Kaaya, 11 wins with no sophomore slump and good defense. I may be drunk. I don't care.

Sophomore slump = 6-8 wins.

People greatly underestimate the power of a good QB. I think Kaaya is good, I think his junior season Miami will compete or be in the playoffs.

I think we could make the playoffs next year, but it will not be with Bronze as the coach. 7-5 at best.

8-4. The only home game I got Miami losing is against Clemson.

Pitt, FSU, & Ciny (all on the road) will be our losses.

I believe, Joe Yearby & Braxton Berrios will be the 2 best playmakers on the team next year.

Advertisement
Nov. 7 VIRGINIA* Sun Life Stadium Series tied, 6-6

disgusted-japanese-olympic-coach_zps246e7c4f.gif

There is talent on this roster to win 10 games. Our DL could be really good in a 4-3 with AQM and C. Thomas at DE. We know that won't happen and this coaching staff has never outcoached anybody, ever!

I mean the fact that we are still thinking ov UVA as a close game or a loss is down right deflating. That team is ******* atrocious on offense and they worked us last year.

Advertisement
Not sure if this has been addressed or brought up already, if it has I apologize, but what do you think is a realistic expectation for our record when all is said and done this upcoming season? I've made a pretty hefty bet with a colleague of mine, dude thinks we're gonna win 10 games :puzzled:, I don't think there's any way in **** we end up with 10 wins under our belt - especially with Al behind the wheel. Anyways, just curious what you guys think. I think 9 wins is the most we could possibly pull off.

Here's an exact look at the schedule if you need it:

Sept. 5 BETHUNE-COOKMAN Sun Life Stadium UM leads, 2-0 (W)

Sept. 12 at FAU Boca Raton, Fla. UM leads, 1-0 (W) *** 2-0 And the Slurpers will come out

Sept. 19 NEBRASKA Sun Life Stadium NU leads 6-5 (W) *** 3-0 And the Slurpers will say 'we're back'

Sept. 26 Bye Week

Oct. 1 or 3 at Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio UM leads, 11-1 (W) ***4-0 And the Slurpers will say 'we're going to the ACCCG'

Oct. 10 at Florida State* Tallahassee, Fla. UM leads, 31-28 (L) ***4-1 And the Slurpers will say 'we still control our own destiny'

Oct. 17 VIRGINIA TECH* Sun Life Stadium UM leads, 19-13 (L) ***4-2 And panic mode will start to set in

Oct. 24 CLEMSON* Sun Life Stadium UM leads, 6-3 (L) *** 4-3 And reality will start to set in

Oct. 31 at Duke* Durham, N.C. UM leads, 10-2 (W) *** 5-3 False hope will rise again

Nov. 7 VIRGINIA* Sun Life Stadium Series tied, 6-6 (L) ***5-4 Golden's normal November free fall will begin

Nov. 14 at North Carolina* Chapel Hill, N.C. UM leads, 9-8 (L) ***5-5 Golden will lose the team at this point

Nov. 21 GEORGIA TECH* Sun Life Stadium GT leads, 11-9 (L) ***5-6 Golden is officially ousted as head coach

Nov. 27 at Pittsburgh* Pittsburgh, Pa. UM leads, 23-10-1 (W) *** 6-6 Kids play for the new guy and win a bowl game

That's my honest opnion on how the season will end up

Advertisement
Back