GoldCane

Junior
this is our year. if we are not good in 2014 then we know what Golden is. Could be a monster team....

QB Ryan Williams R-SR
QB Kevin Olsen R-FR
QB Preston Dewey R-SO

RB Duke Johnson JR
RB Alex Collins SO
RB Sony Michel FR
RB Dalvin Cooke FR

WR Phillip Dorsett SR
WR Rashawn Scott SR
WR Angelo Jean-Louis SO
WR Malcolm Lewis R-SO
WR Robert Lockhart JR
WR Herb Waters JR
WR Stacy Coley SO
WR Ermon Lane FR

TE Standish Dobard SO
TE Travis Johnson SO
TE Clive Walford R-SR
TE Jeremy Kerr R-FR

G Jonathan Feliciano R-SR
C Shane McDermott R-SR
T Ereck Flowers JR
G Denver Kirkland R-FR
T Malcolm Bunche R-SR
G Danny Isidora R-SO
OL KC McDermott FR
T Trevor Darling FR

DE Tyriq McCord JR
DE Anthony Chickillo SR
DE Jelani Hamilton JR
DE Tim Williams R-FR
DE Chad Thomas FR

DT Toby Johnson SR
DT Keith Bryant SO
DT Earl Moore JR
DT Dequan Ivery JR
DT Olsen Pierre SR
DT Jaynard Bostwick R-FR

LB Denzel Perryman SR
LB Raphael Kirby JR
LB Matthew Thomas SO
LB Eddie Johnson R-JR
LB Gionni Paul SR
LB Gabe Terry JR
LB Jermaine Grace R-FR

CB Tracy Howard JR
CB Ladarius Gunter R-SR
CB Artie Burns SO
CB Antonio Crawford JR
CB Thomas Finnie SR
CB Larry Hope R-SO

S Deon Bush JR
S Jamal Carter SO
S Rayshawn Jenkins JR
S Ray Lewis III R-FR
S Quincy Wilson FR

our RB, LB, WR and DB units have the potential to be ridiculous.

Granted, I'm being overly optimistic of some players being on the roster (Toby Johnson, Stacy Coley)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lot of wishful thinking in that roster...

Cant really say how we will look but agree we will know what Golden is about by that time

Advertisement
i don't know about 2014. my glass don't work that far ahead

but for 2013, ACC coastal champions or GTFO.

PLUS a win versus either UF or FSU

and i'm super serious.

Advertisement
You take all the games now and enjoy them, even when we get beat or get our *** whooped take it in, remember what these loses and these seasons feel like as fans cause taking all of it in now will make 2014 thatttttt much better and sweater

i don't know about 2014. my glass don't work that far ahead

but for 2013, ACC coastal champions or GTFO.

PLUS a win versus either UF or FSU

and i'm super serious.

Agree here, our only challenge next year in ACC is FSU and they're losing EJ and many others. Next year for them is gonna be a bigger rebuilding year then they think

Advertisement
We are more or less geared for 2014, schedule and all. We need a JC DL an DE though. Maybe a TE as well. Everything else is falling into place.

Advertisement
**** not even next year when we'll have a SR two and a half year starter at QB, Duke back with Dilliard/Clements/maybe Collins, Hagans, all the TEs back and a couple of new ones with the entire OL minus Henderson back (yeah i'm predicting he goes pro)? Add all the WRs besides Davon will be back. Really should be scoring a ton of points next year.

also, defense will have most of the current starters returning besides McGhee and Green.

next year should be ACC Title or bust or player development ain't worth **** with this crew like it wasn't with the last one. 2014? we play in the ACC! We might be in the ACC Title game this year and we are far from good.

**** not even next year when we'll have a SR two and a half year starter at QB, Duke back with Dilliard/Clements/maybe Collins, Hagans, all the TEs back and a couple of new ones with the entire OL minus Henderson back (yeah i'm predicting he goes pro)? Add all the WRs besides Davon will be back. Really should be scoring a ton of points next year.

also, defense will have most of the current starters returning besides McGhee and Green.

next year should be ACC Title or bust or player development ain't worth **** with this crew like it wasn't with the last one. 2014? we play in the ACC! We might be in the ACC Title game this year and we are far from good.

Green is a RS JR.. Miami will return 10 on offense and 9 on defense..

forget about our league and our competition, that roster has the potential to be one of the truly elite teams in the country in 2014. In 2013 we will be young and up and coming, but I dont think we will be ready to compete with the top teams in the nation. Could win the ACC though with how putrid the conference is

2014?
It's more like 2013. In 2014 we will be defending our ACC title with what is projected to be a very deep roster.

But make no mistake 2013 is the year. VT, FSU, NCState will be breaking in new QBs while we'll have a SR. Yes I'm predicting Logan Thomas goes pro.

Advertisement
Back