2014 QB Chase Litton releases an early top 3

Advertisement
Umm...in Bennu's Inferno - I say thieves are bad, but hypocrites are worse, self-righteous hypocrites are worse still, pontificating self-righteous hypocrites, even worse, and condescending self-righteous pontificating hypocrites puts you in the lowest bowels of **** - gator country.

There are few things I despise more than a thief. With that said, I hope everything works out for the young man. Like many have stated, everyone makes silly mistakes growing up. If he truly wants to play for the Canes, show out at coach Golden's football camp like a few posters have mentioned. Additionally, it would be an excellent opportunity to show that your brother is genuinely remorseful, has improved his character, and is willing to align with Golden's core values.

Last edited:
Just wondering, is this kid a better QB than Brad Kaaya or Malik Rosier? B/c those are the two that the staff wants and neither has any of this questionable character stuff.

I completely understand that he is still a kid and deserves a second chance, but not necessarily by the UM staff.

We do appreciate that he and his bro are die hard Hurricane fans and Miami would have been his first choice if he had the offer.

To the people who say "well we took Willie Williams and his wrap sheet was a mile long".

To that I say, Willie Williams coming out of HS was looked at as the best LB to come out in years and was a "can't miss" 5 star prospect #1 OLB in the nation on every recruiting service, that if any program in the country would have gotten his commitment would have done the same **** to make sure he makes it in.

Not to mention that a defensive player will be forgiven for some **** like that but not a QB. Double standard I know, but that is just how it is.

If Chase was a 5 star #1 QB in the nation then it might be a different story and more teams would probably take a chance on him, even with the questionable character issues, but he isn't so they won't.

This type of stuff happens every year and causes recruits to drop in many coaches eyes, it is just very rare to see it from a QB recruit.

I do hope the best for Chase and hope I didn't come off too harsh on the kid, and would def like to see him turn this thing around and wind up at a good school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weird. At this time last year I had Winky and Litton penciled in as our QB class.

1.jpg

Decommitted and was at FNL. I wonder if things don't work out with rosier & Alin if we take a run at him

Advertisement
i assume he decommitted to try and get a florida offer.. so real question is does USF allow him back if he dosent get his florida offer?

Advertisement
Litton probably got an ear full from will taggerd about how USF took a chance with accepting your commitment despite your legal troubles and you still attend FNL trying to get UF offer, USF most likely pulled his offer. This kid is gambling on landing a bigger offer and UF's recent legal problems they will stay away from a kid like Litton.

he did part ways with USF this kid needs to have a monster year and hope someone offers. If UM loses both Alin and Rosier then we would really have to think long an hard about a Litton and his character issues.

Go Canes

Here is the Article about hs decommitment.
http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/wharton-qb-chase-litton-decommits-usf/17800/

Advertisement
Back