2014 QB Chase Litton releases an early top 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't hear anything.

That's the opinion I formed after putting two things together:

1. Litton would pistol whip his grandma to play for miami

2. Does not list Miami among his top group (this pretty much tells the story on its own)

Miami is not interested.

Where did u hear this?

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Advertisement
Dang, what a rap sheet. Peter - do you see us totally not interested in the kid or are we in a "watching mode" with him through the next season to see if he can stay out of trouble before we offer?

I'll be surprised if he ends up at a school like Vanderbilt, which is of course an excellent academic institution. LSU and Georgia sound more like it assuming he is that caliber of player.

Advertisement
I'll be surprised if he ends up at a school like Vanderbilt, which is of course an excellent academic institution. LSU and Georgia sound more like it assuming he is that caliber of player.

Vanderbilts making big moves here in Tampa. one of their players Josh Grady knows alot of the football kids around here. Was working out with him, this kid Keith Lewis at ole miss, another dude AJ. Who plays basketball for them. Even e kid that went to Ole Miss said Vandys where it's at now.

LOL @ his rap sheet for his age and schools still pushing for him. Heard the LSU "offer" he claims is highly questionable. SEC player without a doubt tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back