2014 Brooklyn DT Thomas Holley offered

Advertisement
New Jersey constantly is pumping out great D1 players if we can make a pipeline there it would be huge and i think AQM will help in the recruiting of ATH/CB Peppers

Advertisement
Florida offered

In the rivals article about this kid. He says Florida offered and he wants to visit UF, but he's not sure of other schools outside of UF he wants to see. In the article he mentions a Coach (in the context of the article I am guessing Muschamp) says that Florida State and Miami are pretty stacked at his position. He says he will do his research and blah, blah, blah...

Florida offered

In the rivals article about this kid. He says Florida offered and he wants to visit UF, but he's not sure of other schools outside of UF he wants to see. In the article he mentions a Coach (in the context of the article I am guessing Muschamp) says that Florida State and Miami are pretty stacked at his position. He says he will do his research and blah, blah, blah...

MIAMI STACKED AT DT??? They must have some bomb herb in Brooklyn

Florida offered

highly doubt Muschamp talked about another school

Advertisement
Florida offered

LOL Highly doubt he didn't.

Or do you think the kid just made up the idea (false in Miami's case) that Miami and FSU are stacked at his position?

Florida offered

Or do you think the kid just made up the idea (false in Miami's case) that Miami and FSU are stacked at his position?
Or Muscahmp wasn't the coach who said it. It has been well documented that Muschamp doesn't negative recruit or talk about other teams and why the **** would he? Its not even a logical point to bring up when you look at all the Dlinemen Florida has brought in in the past 2 years. Last cycle alone Florida picked up 6 kids that will play tackle but believe what you want. It would make much more sense for a school like Rutgers or Syracuse to say Miami & FSU were stacked.

Advertisement
Florida offered

Or Muscahmp wasn't the coach who said it. It has been well documented that Muschamp doesn't negative recruit or talk about other teams and why the **** would he? Its not even a logical point to bring up when you look at all the Dlinemen Florida has brought in in the past 2 years. Last cycle alone Florida picked up 6 kids that will play tackle but believe what you want. It would make much more sense for a school like Rutgers or Syracuse to say Miami & FSU were stacked.

I've actually heard the same thing from a high school coach. If true, I tip my hat to that redneck.

Florida offered

With UF being maybe the most stacked of the Florida schools at DT, doesn't it seem odd to bring up the topic of being "stacked at my position" when discussing the Florida schools and mention Miami (blatant lie) and FSU in that regard, but not UF?

1+1 usually equals 2

With UF being maybe the most stacked of the Florida schools at DT, doesn't it seem odd to bring up the topic of being "stacked at my position" when discussing the Florida schools and mention Miami (blatant lie) and FSU in that regard, but not UF?

1+1 usually equals 2

This guy must be a UF fan.

Any coach who says they don't negative recruit (including Golden) is completely full of ****.

Advertisement

1+1 usually equals 2

Any coach who says they don't negative recruit (including Golden) is completely full of ****.

That is true!

It's not like it has to be a yes or no thing. Like anything else, there is a spectrum. Some coaches can be nasty negative recruiters that lie about things and paint pictures of simple truths and twist them into ridiculous and awful appearances. And others are much less awful, but still do some downplaying of competing schools or somehow try to plant an idea in a recruit's head that works against a competing school. Believing that Muschamp is some saint like figure that will never mention anything in the realm of another school in a non-positive light is bordering on lunacy

1+1 usually equals 2

That is true!

It's not like it has to be a yes or no thing. Like anything else, there is a spectrum. Some coaches can be nasty negative recruiters that lie about things and paint pictures of simple truths and twist them into ridiculous and awful appearances. And others are much less awful, but still do some downplaying of competing schools or somehow try to plant an idea in a recruit's head that works against a competing school. Believing that Muschamp is some saint like figure that will never mention anything in the realm of another school in a non-positive light is bordering on lunacy

I mean we're talking about the same guy who looks like he's going to have a brain aneurysm every saturday when one of his kids screws up, but in the homes of prospective recruits he's all candles and roses?

LOL

BRB 44 I'm going to go **** golden 5 pound eggs and have a unicorn deliver you one to pay for your UM education as well. 2013 is gonna be a great year.

This kid must be very athletic if he used to ball we need all the DTs we can get

I've actually heard the same thing from a high school coach. If true, I tip my hat to that redneck.
I dont think he doesn't negative recruit because it is the moral thing to do its more of a strategy. If you are talking crap about another school it just makes you weak. And obviously you don't believe in your own product.

Advertisement
Back