2014 Brooklyn DT Thomas Holley offered

Advertisement
Eh... you know, IM not a huge fan of DL from the Northeast. There are SO many **** big and nasty DTs in the South, that I would focus on Texas, LA, GA, and FL for kids to play DT.

Eh... you know, IM not a huge fan of DL from the Northeast. There are SO many **** big and nasty DTs in the South, that I would focus on Texas, LA, GA, and FL for kids to play DT.

DT is the one position I dont mind coaches from the south going up north to get. There are enough speed guys in the south and never enough DT's

Advertisement
24.jpg

Advertisement
Wears Timbalands instead of cleats
Listens to Wu-Tang in his helmet all game
Calls all his teammates "SON"

1/5 stars, wouldn't recruit

Last edited:

IIRC, UF's monster double first round DT's are from NYC and Phiily, fwiw.

IIRC, UF's monster double first round DT's are from NYC and Phiily, fwiw.

Bones Jones' brothers, Terrance Knighton, Dominique Easley, Kwakou Robinson, Antonio Dixon, Scott Vallone have come from NY in the past decade.

Advertisement
Hey, last I checked we came up short on DTs, including a pair of S Fla kids who elected to try their luck elsewhere in the state. So go where ever is necessary to get some big, athletic bodies who can qualify. Anyone saying otherwise is an Uncle Luke wannabe.

When was the last time we had a significant sofla (MDC, Broward, PBC) DT? William Joseph?

Before that?

I guess Vince, but Boynton Beach is the furthest area in sofla.

Not a lot.

Advertisement
SoFla is the 6th borough whether you guys like it or not. 60% of NY's grammas live in Boca or Hallandale and love coming down to the beach. Go wherever the talent is, and I just have one more question...Is Brooklyn in the house????

Is it gonna become a regularity for us to fight f$u for ny prospects lulz

Appears that way. Luckily for us, I really can't see a kid from NY deciding to live in Tally over Miami that often. If he's spent his whole life in NY, Miami is a much more comfortable transition than some podunk piece of **** hellhole.

Advertisement
Back