2013 Wanted List

You sitting there crying about a top 15 list 12 months before any of those kids can even sign.

Reality is, these rankings wont change over the next 6 months. We will have 80% of our class filled before the season starts. None of the top 15 will be at Miami, so dont expect us to have the state on lock-down.

It's evident UF, FSU, and the SEC owns Fla next year for the top 15 kids in the state.

Advertisement
Color me a little disappointed with the names this year. Matthew Thomas, George Williams, Alex Collins..weak.

Big-time talents, but those names aren't destined for greatness. Where are the Robenson Therezies or Teddy Bridgewaters?

I like the simpleness of 'Matthew Thomas'...sounds like one of those generic names the all time greats have....like 'Tom Brady' or 'Jim Brown'.

You sitting there crying about a top 15 list 12 months before any of those kids can even sign.

Reality is, these rankings wont change over the next 6 months. We will have 80% of our class filled before the season starts. None of the top 15 will be at Miami, so dont expect us to have the state on lock-down.

It's evident UF, FSU, and the SEC owns Fla next year for the top 15 kids in the state.

What the ****? You're trollin right? How can you believe what your spouting?

can't believe Blustein has Darryl Chestnut over Collins...that is laughable. Chesnut is good for a smaller back but he ain't no Duke Johnson.

I can't believe he has Chestnut ahead of Woodley when it's the other way around on Columbus' depth chart

Advertisement
I dont see us landing anyone from the top 20 on that list.

Wut? Please explain. Not sure how you can say that.

Maybe Jordan, but really I dont see us getting anyone from the top 15 in this list http://247sports.com/Recruit/State-Ranking/2013/Football/FL

From that particular list, I may agree with you. However, there are only 2 south florida kids in the top 15...Bosa (who is probably headed to Bammer) and Coley (who is a headcase and has academic problems)...The U's job is to take care of palm beach county and down. Secondly, it is a pathetic list and will certainly change alot over the next six months after the combines and summer camps.

After taking 6 WR's this year unless they just dont pan out i don't see us taking more then 2 next year.

NOBODY locks down the state of Florida! We need to lock down South Florida and be able to go into the rest of the state and go toe to toe with UF, FSU and the $EC!

While I do respect some of ya'lls opinions, Blustein sees a majority of these players play and his opinion is very well respected.

Advertisement
can't believe Blustein has Darryl Chestnut over Collins...that is laughable. Chesnut is good for a smaller back but he ain't no Duke Johnson.

I can't believe he has Chestnut ahead of Woodley when it's the other way around on Columbus' depth chart

Columbus used three backs so I don't think it matters where they were in the depth chart. I like Chestnut's upside more than Woodleys.

How in the hello is Kelvin Taylor not on that list. Because I would take him in next years class we need 3 runningbacks!

And Lamar Atkins is Keith Brown's brother. Let's not forget James Burgess, either. Or for a parallel with the Holes, why didn't they go after Deion Sanders Jr.?

We really should let Ray III be himself. If he wants to go to The U above all else and earns a scholarship, great news for all parties involved.

Is Ray Lewis' son worth a scholly?

hes Ray Lewis son

Did you just compare Ray Lewis' offspring to Lamar Atkins or James Burgess Jr.?

Advertisement
Any chance Ray Lewis III transfers to a larger school? He looks like against the competition but the competition also doesnt look good. I hope he turns out to be really good, hopefully he is all over the camps and combines.

Also scout has his 40 listed at 4.6. I am not sure how old that is, but he needs to cut it down some, considering his size.

While I do respect some of ya'lls opinions, Blustein sees a majority of these players play and his opinion is very well respected.

absolutely.

Me personally I was just more pointing out how much I think of Coley.

Advertisement
2013 class with realistic expectations...

Offense: Take 11 or so

QB: Kevin Olsen or Christian Hackenberg (Take 1)
RB: Alex Collins, Lorenzo Woodley, Ray Lewis III (Take 2)
WR: Jordan Cunningham, Kermit Whitfield, Richard Benjamin or Jesus Wilson (Take 3)
TE: Adam Breneman, Standish Dobard (Take 2)
OL: Denver Kirkland, Hunter Bivin, Gerald Wright, (Take 3)

Defense: Take 14 or so
DT: Keith Bryant, Deadrin Senat, Maquedius Bain (Take 3)
DE: Alvonte Bell, Alquadin Muhammad, Jordan Sherit, DeMarcus Walker, Stacy Thomas (Take 3)
LB: Matthew Thomas, George Williams, Michael Deeb, Jermaine Grace, Lance Virgil (Take 3)
CB: Leroy Clark, Xavier Hines, Nick Washington, Vernon Hargreaves III, Will Likely (Take 3)
S: Jamal Carter ,Leon McQuay III, Marcell Harris, (Take 2)
ATH: Jayron Kearse

I believe almost all of these guys are from Fl. and I think we will have a good chance and landing most of these guys who are elite talents in the 2013 class. What you guys think??

No RB Derrick Green aka The Freak?
http://canesinsight.com/showthread.php?8656-2013-RB-Derrick-Green&p=207791#post207791

I heard UM was interested in DL Robert Nkemdiche who is a beast but no way they pull him from the SEC..
I bring him up because Miami was one of the few schools that offered his brother Denzel Nkemdiche
who ink with Ole Miss most likely grades..

22.gif

DE Robert Nkemdiche 6'4" 264 runs a 4.5

25.jpg

2013 class with realistic expectations...

Offense: Take 11 or so

QB: Kevin Olsen or Christian Hackenberg (Take 1)
RB: Alex Collins, Lorenzo Woodley, Ray Lewis III (Take 2)
WR: Jordan Cunningham, Kermit Whitfield, Richard Benjamin or Jesus Wilson (Take 3)
TE: Adam Breneman, Standish Dobard (Take 2)
OL: Denver Kirkland, Hunter Bivin, Gerald Wright, (Take 3)

Defense: Take 14 or so
DT: Keith Bryant, Deadrin Senat, Maquedius Bain (Take 3)
DE: Alvonte Bell, Alquadin Muhammad, Jordan Sherit, DeMarcus Walker, Stacy Thomas (Take 3)
LB: Matthew Thomas, George Williams, Michael Deeb, Jermaine Grace, Lance Virgil (Take 3)
CB: Leroy Clark, Xavier Hines, Nick Washington, Vernon Hargreaves III, Will Likely (Take 3)
S: Jamal Carter ,Leon McQuay III, Marcell Harris, (Take 2)
ATH: Jayron Kearse

I believe almost all of these guys are from Fl. and I think we will have a good chance and landing most of these guys who are elite talents in the 2013 class. What you guys think??

No RB Derrick Green aka The Freak?
http://canesinsight.com/showthread.php?8656-2013-RB-Derrick-Green&p=207791#post207791

I heard UM was interested in DL Robert Nkemdiche who is a beast but no way they pull him from the SEC..
I bring him up because Miami was one of the few schools that offered his brother Denzel Nkemdiche
who ink with Ole Miss most likely grades..

22.gif

DE Robert Nkemdiche 6'4" 264 runs a 4.5

25.jpg
Jesus. That kid is put together

like i said time and time again.. Kermit will be this years Duke...

we all should be really excited about this kid..

possibly the fastest cane commit ever...

Advertisement
Back