2013 Wanted List

Advertisement
Has Broward overtaken Miami-Dade County for prospects that come out of the type of programs that churn out the "right" prospects?

Miami better not let artie burns get away

lol, how convenient for you to pick that kid.

What's your point?

You picked the only kid who's committed to someone else. You're a dumbass because not only is it too early to even say **** like that but the kid isn't as good as you think he is. I'm sure you just looked through the list and without even knowing who any of them are saw that a kid was committed to Bama and said o noez you can't let him get away.

Broward has always had the best program in St Thomas Aquinas.

But that little corridor of Liberty/City/Overtown probably has the best TALENT in the nation.

Central, Nw, Booker t are loaded.....

Jackson is now picking back steam...after their talent pool got dilluted....

add to it ...other privates poach area players....Pace,Columbus, etc.

Brow3ard has better coaching...and there has been an abundant of movement of population from dade to broward.

The Miramar/Pembroke Pines area is loaded with area talent from the youth leagues...and those are two of the fastest growing cities in area.

Advertisement
Broward has always had the best program in St Thomas Aquinas.

But that little corridor of Liberty/City/Overtown probably has the best TALENT in the nation.

Central, Nw, Booker t are loaded.....

Jackson is now picking back steam...after their talent pool got dilluted....

add to it ...other privates poach area players....Pace,Columbus, etc.

Brow3ard has better coaching...and there has been an abundant of movement of population from dade to broward.

The Miramar/Pembroke Pines area is loaded with area talent from the youth leagues...and those are two of the fastest growing cities in area.

My question was worded very carefully.

My point was that we shouldn't offer schollies based on names or relations alone. If AG believes Ray III deserves one, I'll be ecstatic. But next year's class will be smaller and possibly under sanctions, so we might not have the luxury of offering him. Whatever happened to offering kids on merit?

I know he's Ray's son. No doubt that would be a huge benefit to recruiting. He looks pretty good, but his level of comp is questionable and I think he could use a little more speed at that size. I'll restate my point in a different manner: Jeffrey and Marcus Jordan didn't get hoops schollies to UNC, and John Elway's son Jack didn't have an offer from Stanford (though he was in the same QB class as Andrew Luck). We as fans don't do any favors for Ray III by talking about giving him a schollie because of his dad. But I'll bet AG and Co. will be keeping a very close eye on him.

And Lamar Atkins is Keith Brown's brother. Let's not forget James Burgess, either. Or for a parallel with the Holes, why didn't they go after Deion Sanders Jr.?

We really should let Ray III be himself. If he wants to go to The U above all else and earns a scholarship, great news for all parties involved.

Is Ray Lewis' son worth a scholly?

hes Ray Lewis son

Did you just compare Ray Lewis' offspring to Lamar Atkins or James Burgess Jr.?

give me Charles Williams. I watched him at the Gulliver game and that kid as an athlete. played both ways and almost carried his terrible team to a W.

What's your point?

You picked the only kid who's committed to someone else. You're a dumbass because not only is it too early to even say **** like that but the kid isn't as good as you think he is. I'm sure you just looked through the list and without even knowing who any of them are saw that a kid was committed to Bama and said o noez you can't let him get away.

Oh you mean like how you said vernon hargreaves jr is a gaytor?way to early to make that ghey *** claim but it didn't stop you from urkin and jerkin. I've been talkin about burns coming to miami regardless of football you clown b/c of his track prowess. no excuse for maimi to have a sorry *** track team to match it's int posters.

Miami needed wr's and they let the kid from mnw get away. if he becomes a star and the guys golden choose flame out that is failure on his part rather you like it or not

Advertisement
lmao wait, now you want him at Miami even if its just for track? Because that's what I took from that post. Unless its more retarded Nites attempt at the english language.

And then conveniently switch the topic to Amari Cooper lmao

What's your point?

Oh you mean like how you said vernon hargreaves jr is a gaytor?way to early to make that ghey *** claim but it didn't stop you from urkin and jerkin. I've been talkin about burns coming to miami regardless of football you clown b/c of his track prowess. no excuse for maimi to have a sorry *** track team to match it's int posters.

Miami needed wr's and they let the kid from mnw get away. if he becomes a star and the guys golden choose flame out that is failure on his part rather you like it or not

28.jpg

Advertisement
And Lamar Atkins is Keith Brown's brother. Let's not forget James Burgess, either. Or for a parallel with the Holes, why didn't they go after Deion Sanders Jr.?

We really should let Ray III be himself. If he wants to go to The U above all else and earns a scholarship, great news for all parties involved.

Is Ray Lewis' son worth a scholly?

hes Ray Lewis son

Ray Lewis III is on the espn 150 watch list, fwiw.

Advertisement
Back