2013 S&P+ vs 2012 S&P+

Advertisement
Wake Forest had drives of 10, 7, 41, 29, 3, and then 0 (INT). What the **** are you all even talking about? They needed an Artie Burns freshman **** up on 3rd and long and a 4th down conversion to score 1 TD and a Tyrone Cornelius/AJ Highsmith special to score another one. They had 361 total yards which is what the 96th offense in the country averages. They scored 21 points which is what the 103 offense in the country averages. Wake Forest did jack **** other than convert some third downs on short plays against Cornelius and then get lucky on a blown tackle.

Tell me how good that Senior QB led Wake offense really is. We must of done a great job please post their stats.

It took him 45 throws to get 300 yards. He completed 55%. He's not good. He didn't perform very well. Luckily for him Morris was erratic as all **** and he got to thrown it a million times.

Wake Forest had drives of 10, 7, 41, 29, 3, and then 0 (INT). What the **** are you all even talking about? They needed an Artie Burns freshman **** up on 3rd and long and a 4th down conversion to score 1 TD and a Tyrone Cornelius/AJ Highsmith special to score another one. They had 361 total yards which is what the 96th offense in the country averages. They scored 21 points which is what the 103 offense in the country averages. Wake Forest did jack **** other than convert some third downs on short plays against Cornelius and then get lucky on a blown tackle.

Tell me how good that Senior QB led Wake offense really is. We must of done a great job please post their stats.

It took him 45 throws to get 300 yards. He completed 55%. He's not good. He didn't perform very well. Luckily for him Morris was erratic as all **** and he got to thrown it a million times.

MORAL VICTORY

Advertisement

No, I want to hear where they rank. Tell me please. I want to see you throw some stats around.

Advertisement
I cant wait until the All conference list comes out for 1st,2nd, and 3rd teams.....

according to lovelamp and sebastian nobody on the defense is going to be on the list.

I cant wait until the All conference list comes out for 1st,2nd, and 3rd teams.....

according to lovelamp and sebastian nobody on the defense is going to be on the list.

You so realize there's 11 players on the field right?

Advertisement
I also like to hear how Wake, UNC, and GT went up and down the field again us? they too have superior talent?

Wake is very well coached & has a senior QB who has started like 45 games.. They went for 360 yards. BFD. UNC raped us with big plays in the 1st half with a 1st rd TE.. Giving them the ball 4 times on TO didn't help. GT was also given the ball 4 times by TO while going for 400 yards with a gimmick offense that is designed to move the ball. Superior talent? No. Equal talent? Maybe.

Tell me why Wake's well coached team did not go up and down the field against Louisiana-Monroe, BC, and Syracuse.

They had the same yards against Monroe that they had against us. BC shut them down. They might have struggled against SU because: a. they were deflated for that game after losing to us in the last minute; they played without their only 2 credible WRs.

P.S. 360 total yards isn't exactly going "up and down the field".

You so realize there's 11 players on the field right?

what does that have to do w/ the defense choking on 3rd and 4th downs but not on 1st and 2nd downs?.... the pass rush excuse has already been shut down.

Miami shouldnt have to have 5 stars across the board 2 deep before we see Miami's defense able to step up in those situations against mediocre to garbage teams, forget about elite teams like FSU. All of the ppl who keep saying Miami doesnt have any talent are comparing us to a top 3 team, what about the rest of the teams in the country who are on our same level or worse?

Miami cant stop those teams either..... whats the excuse?

Advertisement
I also like to hear how Wake, UNC, and GT went up and down the field again us? they too have superior talent?

Wake is very well coached & has a senior QB who has started like 45 games.. They went for 360 yards. BFD. UNC raped us with big plays in the 1st half with a 1st rd TE.. Giving them the ball 4 times on TO didn't help. GT was also given the ball 4 times by TO while going for 400 yards with a gimmick offense that is designed to move the ball. Superior talent? No. Equal talent? Maybe.

Tell me why Wake's well coached team did not go up and down the field against Louisiana-Monroe, BC, and Syracuse.

They had the same yards against Monroe that they had against us. BC shut them down. They might have struggled against SU because: a. they were deflated for that game after losing to us in the last minute; they played without their only 2 credible WRs.

P.S. 360 total yards isn't exactly going "up and down the field".

Why hasn't Golden recruited CBs to stop Randy Moss and Cris Carter?

I said they went up and down the field at will.

They are soo ****ing good they are ranked 114 in total offense with a senior QB and white Jerry Rice. Lamp how many teams have a better offense than WF?

It was not you who said they scored at will it was Zone.

They also did not go up and down the field at will.

one of the main reasons other offense score on us at will.... WAKE FOREST.

Advertisement
Back