2013 S&P+ vs 2012 S&P+

Advertisement
what's D'nofrio's excuse?

Oh, I don't know...but it might have something to do with having to rely on a bunch of guys who wouldn't start anywhere else in the ACC.

lol you are hilariously ridiculous if you believe that....

Every starter on this defense could start for any team in the ACC not named FSU, and some of them would start for FSU as well.

You've left me speechless. Just when I thought this board had reached its peak of stupidity...

one of the main reasons other offense score on us at will.... WAKE FOREST.

21 points is considered scoring at will ?? Tough crowd.

Yes. WF choose to ONLY score 21 points. Hence they scored at will.

At the end of the game, they choose to throw an INT and declined their option to SCORE AT WILL!!!

Syracuse held WF to zero points guys.... the defense sucks on 3rd/4th down conversion situations and Highsmith is WOAT period.

Oh, I don't know...but it might have something to do with having to rely on a bunch of guys who wouldn't start anywhere else in the ACC.

Every starter on this defense could start for any team in the ACC not named FSU, and some of them would start for FSU as well.

You've left me speechless. Just when I thought this board had reached its peak of stupidity...

You had a bunch of posters on here thinking they would beat FSU and taking names of people who disagreed. Now FSU is way more talented and we are 4 years away.

one of the main reasons other offense score on us at will.... WAKE FOREST.

21 points is considered scoring at will ?? Tough crowd.

Yes. WF choose to ONLY score 21 points. Hence they scored at will.

At the end of the game, they choose to throw an INT and declined their option to SCORE AT WILL!!!

Syracuse held WF to zero points guys.... the defense sucks on 3rd/4th down conversion situations and Highsmith is WOAT period.

That is because WF didn't have the same option to SCORE AT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

You are obviously retarded.....

Deon Bush and Rayshawn Jenkins would start on every team in the ACC not named FSU, and Deon Bush healthy would start there 2.

Tracy Howard and Ladarius Gunter would start on every team not named FSU and VT but they would definitely push on both teams.

Denzel Perryman is starting on any team in the country.

Anthony Chickillo would start on most teams in the ACC, Shayon Green would too except for Clemson, VT, and FSU. The DTs would start on most teams in the ACC not named FSU and VT as well.

You are stupid and just want to make excuses for why the coaching has been so pathetic on 3rd and 4th downs.

This hilarious, a week ago our D was going to expose Jameis Winston. Now most if not all our starters would have trouble starting anywhere else.

You have to be a real dumbass to think Tracy Howard, Ladarius Gunter, Denzel Perryman, Deon Bush, and Rayshawn Jenkins wouldnt start anywhere else in the ACC of all places. smh terrible

You have to be a real dumbass to think Tracy Howard, Ladarius Gunter, Denzel Perryman, Deon Bush, and Rayshawn Jenkins wouldnt start anywhere else in the ACC of all places. smh terrible

Didn't you say before the season that Jenkins wasn't a starter HERE and that fans were nuts and overhyping him? I think that was you. If it wasn't then I apologize.

Advertisement

Didn't you say before the season that Jenkins wasn't a starter HERE and that fans were nuts and overhyping him? I think that was you. If it wasn't then I apologize.

never said he wasnt a starter here, i did say that he is being overhyped at the time b/c ppl were saying they liked him over Deon Bush. Also he didnt step up at all during Fall Camp so and i said he needs to be more consistent and seemed to not be as physical as he should be.

At the time i said i could see Deon Bush moving to his side and beating him out if Jamal Carter makes some noise towards the middle and end of the season. But right now Jamal Carter hasnt done any of that and Deon Bush is just starting to get healthy...... i've already admitted before that Rayshawn Jenkins has proved me wrong when it comes to stepping up consistently and being physical w/ his size advantage.

Advertisement
all our starters would have trouble starting anywhere else.

I'm sure people are just beating down the doors to have AJ Highsmith & Tyone Cornelius... Shayon Green & Justin Renfrow have been our best DL this season.. Let that sink in. A guy who couldn't make the 2 deep at Virginia and a dude with a wooden peg leg. Yep.. We back.

I'm sure people are just beating down the doors to have AJ Highsmith & Tyone Cornelius... Shayon Green & Justin Renfrow have been our best DL this season.. Let that sink in. A guy who couldn't make the 2 deep at Virginia and a dude with a wooden peg leg. Yep.. We back.

Curtis Porter had a better game then Renfrow against FSU and that's why he's starting now.

It's not about the couple pieces like AJ and Tyrone that's on this team that arent good it's about the talent that is good.... and you can make excuses all u want but this team is already good enough to not suck on 3rd and 4th down conversion defense.

Advertisement
What's ur bs point ur trying to make??? He hasnt been on the field during his injury anywhere near as much as AJ Highsmith.

My point is BS? Lmao. You are going on and on about what Coach D is doing with all this "talent" & completely disregard Bush hasn't actually been available... Renfrow has played as much or more this season than Porter. UVa's scraps. We back.

Lol at knocking Renfrow. Before the FSU most of the posters on here where like "Golden has an eye for talent" "Golden is going to get Renfrow drafted" "Can't wait to see who he is going to pick up on the waiver wire". If Renfrow was such a ****** player, why were a bunch you excited about the next "waiver wire pick up"?

What's ur bs point ur trying to make??? He hasnt been on the field during his injury anywhere near as much as AJ Highsmith.

My point is BS? Lmao. You are going on and on about what Coach D is doing with all this "talent" & completely disregard Bush hasn't actually been available... Renfrow has played as much or more this season than Porter. UVa's scraps. We back.

You sound ridiculous... UVa doesnt run a 3-4 first of all. Justin Renfrow has been doing his job, do you know that a NT's job in a 3-4 is completely different then a DTs in a 4-3? No you obviously dont b/c u wouldnt say the **** you do if you did....

I didnt see FSU gashing us up the middle??? so what r u talking about?

Miami's defense doesnt have to have top 3 in the country talent to not suck on 3rd and 4th downs?.... smh u sound ridiculous.

You cant even explain why Miami is solid on 1st and 2nd downs but chokes in money down situations

Advertisement
Back