2013 S&P+ vs 2012 S&P+

a week ago our D was going to expose Jameis Winston.

Which we did... 1 TD to 2 INT's

LoL we figured out Jameis, he has been exposed. We are never ever beaten Jameis if that is case.He converted 3rd downs whenever he wanted and scored 40 plus on us.Oh yeah only had 8 incompletions. Coach D sure expose him. **** they only punted once.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I also like to hear how Wake, UNC, and GT went up and down the field again us? they too have superior talent?

I also like to hear how Wake, UNC, and GT went up and down the field again us? they too have superior talent?

Wake is very well coached & has a senior QB who has started like 45 games.. They went for 360 yards. BFD. UNC raped us with big plays in the 1st half with a 1st rd TE.. Giving them the ball 4 times on TO didn't help. GT was also given the ball 4 times by TO while going for 400 yards with a gimmick offense that is designed to move the ball. Superior talent? No. Equal talent? Maybe.

Advertisement
If Renfrow was such a ****ty player, why were a bunch you excited about the next "waiver wire pick up"?

Because it's a lot better to line up a 23 year old man over a 19 year old Earl Moore... It fit a need.

Fwiw I'm not knocking Renfrow.. I'm calling a spade a spade.

Advertisement
If Renfrow was such a ****ty player, why were a bunch you excited about the next "waiver wire pick up"?

Because it's a lot better to line up a 23 year old man over a 19 year old Earl Moore... It fit a need.

Earl Moore will be a junior and will be a Golden guy. All the guys next year will be Golden guys but IIRC we are on 8 year plan according to you.

Man why y'all gotta ruin a perfectly good stats thread with the same bull**** you're talking about in 18 other threads.

Earl Moore will be a junior and will be a Golden guy. All the guys next year will be Golden guys but IIRC we are on 8 year plan according to you.

So we're already into next season? Should we finish this one first?

Advertisement
According to Sebastian and lovelamp..... the entire defensive roster needs to be overhauled before D'nofrio can be held accountable for anything wow.

We have to wait for Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Artie Burns, Jermaine Grace, and Raphael Kirby all graduate, then D'nofrio will have better talent on the roster. smh

Wake is very well coached & has a senior QB who has started like 45 games.. They went for 360 yards. BFD. UNC raped us with big plays in the 1st half with a 1st rd TE.. Giving them the ball 4 times on TO didn't help. GT was also given the ball 4 times by TO while going for 400 yards with a gimmick offense that is designed to move the ball. Superior talent? No. Equal talent? Maybe.

Tell me why Wake's well coached team did not go up and down the field against Louisiana-Monroe, BC, and Syracuse.

Earl Moore will be a junior

What he will be is irrelevant.. He is a true sophomore who was in dire need of a RS last season.. (which we weren't able to do) He is a 19 year old kid who should be seeing his first action in games like Sav St. Until we can afford to RS these guys and get depth where it should be, yes I give AG a little more time than I would most.

Advertisement

Tell me why Wake's well coached team did not go up and down the field against Louisiana-Monroe, BC, and Syracuse.

:ibisroflmao:

accoring to lovelamp, Boston College, Syracuse, and La-Monroe has more talent then Miami thats why

Well next season is the next time Golden can hit the waiver wire. Refrow sucks and next year we will only have Golden guys.If Golden hits the waiver wire what does that mean?

Well next season is the next time Golden can hit the waiver wire. Refrow sucks and next year we will only have Golden guys.If Golden hits the waiver wire what does that mean?

You didn't answer my question. Why are we talking about next season? We still have 4 regular season games left.

I didn't watch any of them outside of a small part of Syracuse... That game in particular they had about 90% of their WR production not playing. Can't comment on the other 2 other than it was early on in the season & looking at the box score on the LM game in particluar, they had a 39 min to 21 min TOP advantage.. (still had only 20 less yards than they did against us)

Advertisement
Back