2013 dream class (eff it)

Advertisement
FWIW Bakas said earlier today that in 11 years of covering our recruiting he has never seen so much optimism about DT recruiting as he is seeing this year. We are going to clean up.

FWIW Bakas said earlier today that in 11 years of covering our recruiting he has never seen so much optimism about DT recruiting as he is seeing this year. We are going to clean up.

Well the opportunity to play right away hasn't been this good in a loooong time.

Advertisement

Our program is cursed.

Wait for it...

Collins is way legit. I'll take Duke...Collins....and Sony all day. The only real question is whether Collins (who is a bamf) gets any pt between duke and sony

Collins is way legit. I'll take Duke...Collins....and Sony all day. The only real question is whether Collins (who is a bamf) gets any pt between duke and sony

Considering Collins will have a year ahead of Sony says I think so. Collins will be in the rotation as a freshman for sure.

Collins is a bona fide stud, prototypical RB. Now, if someone were to claim that "RB xyz is better" and then put up an argument based on physical traits, production etc would be one thing. But to say he´s no good because he´s from Broward? GTFOOH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back