2013 dream class (eff it)

Advertisement
There are some kids on that list we probably have no shot at but overall looks pretty realistic to me. This class is loaded with defensive front 7 players (Headlined by Thomas) and the key is to lock them up.

The class that will certainly bring the Canes its 6th and 7th national championships:

QB - Olsen
RB - Collins
WR - Jordan Cunningham
WR - Levonte Whitfield
OL - Denver Kirkland
OL - Joe Fennell
OL - Gerald Wright
OL - Sandley Jean-Felix
TE - Adam Breneman
TE - Mike Heuremen
DE- Joey Bosa
DE - Jordan Sherit
DE- Alvonte Bell
DT - Monty Nelson
DT - Jaynard Bostwick
DT - Keith Bryant
LB - Matthew Thomas
LB - George Williams
LB - Jermaine Grace
CB - Leroy Clark
S - Jamal Carter
S - Wendell Dunn
ATH - Jayron Kearse

Yes I understand that there's a 0% chance we land everyone on that list....but we should at least give our best effort to land all of these studs.

I just got wood thinking about having two future 1st rounders at LB like 6'4 Matt Thomas and 6'4 Jayron Kearse (I think that's his future position). yikes!

That's actually not a bad list, I'd only take out a few.

Bosa is a longshot imo but I'm never going count a kid out that goes to STA. Devin Washington is another option we could go after.

Jamal Carter will be a hard pull from FSU imo. Maybe Ahmad Thomas instead of him in the class? Although I have never seen him play just heard he was good fwiw.

I think we can do better than Sherit, I'd rather take Paul James.

Stacey Thomas and Jeremy Benjamin are two kids on the D line we should keep an eye on also.

Advertisement
The class that will certainly bring the Canes its 6th and 7th national championships:

QB - Olsen
RB - Collins
WR - Jordan Cunningham
WR - Levonte Whitfield
OL - Denver Kirkland
OL - Joe Fennell
OL - Gerald Wright
OL - Sandley Jean-Felix
TE - Adam Breneman
TE - Mike Heuremen
DE- Joey Bosa
DE - Jordan Sherit
DE- Alvonte Bell
DT - Monty Nelson
DT - Jaynard Bostwick
DT - Keith Bryant
LB - Matthew Thomas
LB - George Williams
LB - Jermaine Grace
CB - Leroy Clark
S - Jamal Carter
S - Wendell Dunn
ATH - Jayron Kearse

Yes I understand that there's a 0% chance we land everyone on that list....but we should at least give our best effort to land all of these studs.

I just got wood thinking about having two future 1st rounders at LB like 6'4 Matt Thomas and 6'4 Jayron Kearse (I think that's his future position). yikes!

That's actually not a bad list, I'd only take out a few.

Bosa is a longshot imo but I'm never going count a kid out that goes to STA. Devin Washington is another option we could go after.

Jamal Carter will be a hard pull from FSU imo. Maybe Ahmad Thomas instead of him in the class? Although I have never seen him play just heard he was good fwiw.

I think we can do better than Sherit, I'd rather take Paul James.

Stacey Thomas and Jeremy Benjamin are two kids on the D line we should keep an eye on also.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that FSU has even offered Carter yet (and they picked up a safety from BTW on the weekend). Dumb move on their part because imo, Carter is the best safety prospect to come out of dade since Kenny Phillips.

Ok.. I'll Play... This is who I THINK we will wind up with as of today (which is way to Early)

Small Class. Under 20 ..

QB - Olsen
RB - Collins
WR - Jordan Cunningham
WR - Levonte Whitfield
OL - Denver Kirkland
OL - ???
TE - ???
TE - Mike Heuremen
DE- Paul James
DE - Jordan Sherit
DT - Jaynard Bostwick
DT - Keith Bryant
LB - M.Thomas or G.Williams
LB - Grace
LB - M. Deeb
CB - Leroy Clark
S - Jamal Carter
ATH - Jayron Kearse

Possiblities
Hack for Olsen
Burns for Clark
D.Washington For any DE

JC

Thomas is priority #1 for 2013. Golden has proven that he can keep the top players in south florida home (Howard, Bush). I feel confident in stating that Thomas will be a hurricanes when its all said and done.

Advertisement
So who's the better Miami backs out there besides Collins? We still haven't gotten an answer.

Lorenzo Woodley & Daryl Chestnut! Give me those two before Alex Collins any day...Competition in Dade County is way better...

alot of people will disagree with that. Especially with two backs that take away carries from one another. Chestnut is tiny...and not that fast. Woodley I actually like...but Collins has him beat in nearly every category.

So who's the better Miami backs out there besides Collins? We still haven't gotten an answer.

Lorenzo Woodley & Daryl Chestnut! Give me those two before Alex Collins any day...Competition in Dade County is way better...

alot of people will disagree with that. Especially with two backs that take away carries from one another. Chestnut is tiny...and not that fast. Woodley I actually like...but Collins has him beat in nearly every category.

+1 I'm a fan of Chestnut but even I wouldn't pick him over Collins.

Look at the highlights of them and compare. We talking Dade Count football. Collins couldn't holdhis own in Dade. One year of football don't cut it. As for saying Chestnut is slow, I don't think you have seen him play in person. You gotta be from Broward....

Advertisement

Look at the highlights of them and compare. We talking Dade Count football. Collins couldn't holdhis own in Dade. One year of football don't cut it. As for saying Chestnut is slow, I don't think you have seen him play in person. You gotta be from Broward....

LOL that's stupid reason to pick a player over another one.. so every player in dade is better than players outside of dade

:neonu:

Advertisement
We don't even know how many schollys we'll have to give out. Until the NCAA makes a statement, this list is useless.

Advertisement
Back