2013 dream class (eff it)

valid

Band
Banned
The class that will certainly bring the Canes its 6th and 7th national championships:

QB - Olsen
RB - Collins
WR - Jordan Cunningham
WR - Levonte Whitfield
OL - Denver Kirkland
OL - Joe Fennell
OL - Marcell Lazard
OL - Brandon Henson
TE - Christian Morgan
TE - Adam Breneman
DE - Jordan Sherit
DE- Alvonte Bell
DT - Mequadius Bain
DT - Jaynard Bostwick
DT - Keith Bryant
LB - Matthew Thomas
LB - Michael Deeb
LB - Jermaine Grace
CB - Mackensie Alexander
S - Jamal Carter
S - Mackenro Alexander
ATH - Jayron Kearse

Yes I understand that there's a 0% chance we land everyone on that list....but we should at least give our best effort to land all of these studs.

I just got wood thinking about having two future 1st rounders at LB like 6'4 Matt Thomas and 6'4 Jayron Kearse (I think that's his future position). yikes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dunn will play both S and LB this season....but he's more familiar with the S position.

Advertisement
Leroy Clark doesn't look to me to have the speed or fluidity to play CB. I know he had a ton of picks last season but I wasn't that impressed by his tape. Coaches need to go all out for Mackensie Alexander at CB. That dude is a stud.

Advertisement
What position does Kearse project to?

Kid is so **** big, probably WR.

He said he wants to play wideout...he is huge...and fast. If he learns route running and learns to catch he could be a monster at wideout.

Yeah I mentioned Tommy Streeter the other day. I know TS had ridiculous numbers for how big he was and I am not sure exactly how fast Kearse is, but he looks like he has tons of speed. Kid towers over Golden though at such a young age......gotta be a WR.

What position does Kearse project to?

Kid is so **** big, probably WR.

He said he wants to play wideout...he is huge...and fast. If he learns route running and learns to catch he could be a monster at wideout.

Yeah I mentioned Tommy Streeter the other day. I know TS had ridiculous numbers for how big he was and I am not sure exactly how fast Kearse is, but he looks like he has tons of speed. Kid towers over Golden though at such a young age......gotta be a WR.

Scout has his 40 time at 4.45...the TS comparisons look legit to me. Kid looks like an old school cane. Our WR class next year could be ridiculous.

Advertisement
There are only 4-5 major longshots in that class. Most of those kids are players that UM should have a good chance at, imo..

Why is everyone so high on Alex Collins? I've seen him play in person and I have also seen his highlight video....I'm not that impressed @ all, especially with the level of competition he played against....There are better backs in Dade County I would take before him...

Why is everyone so high on Alex Collins? I've seen him play in person and I have also seen his highlight video....I'm not that impressed @ all, especially with the level of competition he played against....There are better backs in Dade County I would take before him...

He led Broward County in rushing that's why. It was also his first year playing football IIRC. Kid has talent and potential to match it.

Advertisement
Are you serious... Because he led Broward County in rushing that means a **** of lot to you... Lets see... No other scholarship offers on his list... Tell me, what has a running back from Broward County done for the U...? Don't use that leading rusher in Broward County to back up BS... Like I said give me a Dade County rb any day... The level of competition is way better...

care to name them?

Who would you take over him?

Advertisement
Back