2013 Cane leans??

Thunderdome
Anybody have a list of which kids have said the Canes are leading or are expected to commit this summer?

Advertisement
Bostwick says we lead.

Thomas we are at the top for with Bama.

Bain says we lead even though he is still a Nole (whatever the **** that means)

Olsen.

Bakas said when they did the camp that something like 13 of the kids there told him that Miami leads so there are many more, obviously, but we have a great shot at some elite talent for sure.

These kids see the facilities we are building....we will be the most desirable destination in the state by this time next year based on that alone. FU gators and noles.

Bostwick

Olsen

Denver Kirkland

Jamal Carter as long as FSU doesn't offer

Jordan Cunningham probably a silent already and his sister attends UM. All of these guys are leans and i wouldn't be surprised if most of these guys commit by the spring game.

Advertisement
I would also add Jordan Sherit. He's been high on Miami for a while now.

Bostwick

Olsen

Denver Kirkland

Jamal Carter as long as FSU doesn't offer

Jordan Cunningham probably a silent already and his sister attends UM. All of these guys are leans and i wouldn't be surprised if most of these guys commit by the spring game.

Man cant I enjoy the 2012 class/ spring practices first before we get into this? lol

Read on several threads on here that Florida is pretty dang loaded this yr *alittle more than usual*. Just wondering who would posters compare these players to who have actually watched them in person/tape:

Jamal Carter?

Greg Bryant?

Makenzie Alexander? *Sidenote! How good do you think his brother is? Apparently if we offered him he is ours*

Jordan Cunningham?

Artie Burns?

And also the stud DE/LB for BTW. His name escapes me right now. lol

Sorry if it seems like im being lazy/needy guys askin all these questions but its hard to keep track of all these kids livin in Texas, workin, life drama and going to school. Thanks.

Advertisement
We need to start emasculating Nikki Satan down here. I'm getting tired of hearing So Fla kids like Bosa and Burns lapping up the crimson bath water. The 2012 class was a start but we need to continue to build that momentum and seal off our turf. I know we can't sign them all but I would like to see it be as difficult for Bama to go head to head with us down here as it would be for us up there. I have all the confidence in the world that Golden Al will get it done.

I say take all the big´uns you can get this year (Bain, Bostwick, Bryant, Senat, Nelson, Bellamy) and then move them around. Already a couple of guys have been saying that Bain and bostwick look better at OL than DL.

I say take all the big´uns you can get this year (Bain, Bostwick, Bryant, Senat, Nelson, Bellamy) and then move them around. Already a couple of guys have been saying that Bain and bostwick look better at OL than DL.

When you see Bostwick and Bain dominating on D I cant imgine why you would move them to offense. They are probably the best two DL we are after.

Advertisement

When you see Bostwick and Bain dominating on D I cant imgine why you would move them to offense. They are probably the best two DL we are after.

By the accounts of folks who have actually watched full games of Bostwicks, he is anything but dominant on D. Great talent, yes, that much anyone can see from the highlights. But who here can honestly claim to have seen him "dominating"?

By the accounts of folks who have actually watched full games of Bostwicks, he is anything but dominant on D. Great talent, yes, that much anyone can see from the highlights. But who here can honestly claim to have seen him "dominating"?

Umm seriously? What more do you want?

Umm seriously? What more do you want?

A DT who is 40-60lbs heavier than his opponents and a way better athlete to boot should be dominating. By all accounts from folks who have seen more than the highlights, he is pretty much invisible on D. Do I think we shouldn´t take him as a DT? Of course not, he´s far too talented. But is he a stone-cold lock to stay there and not move to the OL? the evidence, albeit second hand, suggests otherwise.

Advertisement
I don't think it's automatic that he is a DT. He is DE sized anyways.

Just saying why are you dismissing him on D? What has he done offensively that makes you think he will be better there? Honest question because I do not know.

Advertisement
Back