2013 Cane leans??

The defensive front 7 group looks sick. Thomas, Deeb, Williams and Chance all seem very realistic at linebacker and we're already talked about the d-line.

Advertisement
I say take all the big´uns you can get this year (Bain, Bostwick, Bryant, Senat, Nelson, Bellamy) and then move them around. Already a couple of guys have been saying that Bain and bostwick look better at OL than DL.

When you see Bostwick and Bain dominating on D I cant imgine why you would move them to offense. They are probably the best two DL we are after.

By the accounts of folks who have actually watched full games of Bostwicks, he is anything but dominant on D. Great talent, yes, that much anyone can see from the highlights. But who here can honestly claim to have seen him "dominating"?

Only person I know has said this. The majority who has seen this kid seem to disagree.

Los, for real? You think S or CB?

He is the first kid in some time that plays there that I thought was a must get.

Advertisement
I doubt Deeb gets offered. Only way i can see it if he comes to Golden's camp and earns one. He camped here last year and didn't get an offer, and i think UM like George Williams a little more than Deeb imo. Also Bain is pretty much flipping to UM.

Advertisement
Bakas says Bain and Bostwick have the best chance to be the most dominant on the next level.

Bakas says Bain and Bostwick have the best chance to be the most dominant on the next level.

Based on what? I'm just curious what his criteria is for making player predictions

Advertisement
I doubt Deeb gets offered. Only way i can see it if he comes to Golden's camp and earns one. He camped here last year and didn't get an offer, and i think UM like George Williams a little more than Deeb imo. Also Bain is pretty much flipping to UM.

I hope we offer Deeb: Kid can play

Maybe they want to see Stacy Thomas at camp first. His measurables don't jump out (I know he looks like a monster on film though).

Advertisement
Some random nole-hole is saying that Artie Burns has "officially" flipped to either FSU or UM. Should we expect the bat signal to go up soon or is this Nole just being the dumb **** we expect him to be?

Some random nole-hole is saying that Artie Burns has "officially" flipped to either FSU or UM. Should we expect the bat signal to go up soon or is this Nole just being the dumb **** we expect him to be?

Not sure but D$ said Uncle Luke isn't happy with UM right now and he's Northwestern's new DC.

If so, better now than late in the recruiting season. Bama has plenty of cb propsects to pick from.

Advertisement
Back