2001 Canes vs 1995 Nebraska

Advertisement
Is your name football helmet because the state requires you to wear one wherever you go?

Nebraska gets the nod because of head coach.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I'm not sure I believe that a staff of Coker, Shannon and Chudzinski could possibly win this game. 2001 Miami was probably the worst head coach/coordinators combination ever to win a national title. The 2010 Auburn team had an even more awful head coach but actually had a great coordinator.

Advertisement
Who gives a fūck who the coaches were.

Only a squatting cūnt of a canes fan would pick Nebraska. Wipe your labes, ladies.

So I'm suppose to pick Miami because I'm a fan? That Nebraska team was more dominate on the field and had a superior coaching staff. Big difference when you have a month to prepare. Miami **** near lost two games that year. Miracle at BC saved their asses and Va Tech whiffed on the 2 pointer.

So I'm suppose to pick Miami because I'm a fan? That Nebraska team was more dominate on the field and had a superior coaching staff. Big difference when you have a month to prepare. Miami **** near lost two games that year. Miracle at BC saved their asses and Va Tech whiffed on the 2 pointer.

But didn't the 1995 Nebraska team have the flea kicker thing that won a game? Or was that a different Nebraska team?

Advertisement
proxy.php

Footballhelmet is the glitch in the Matrix...

2001 Canes would absolutely blow out 95 Nebraska.

Who's covering Andre Johnson and Jeremy Shockey?

And LOL @ anybody who thinks Nebraska's offense works on the 2001 Canes.

Advertisement
It's amazing it even needs to be said. These clowns talking about coaches. Compare the athletes. Just on defense, the line, the linebackers, the db's. Total domination vs that one dimensional offense.

What a bunch of buttplugged clowns.

A facking three ring circus of stupidity.

It's amazing it even needs to be said. These clowns talking about coaches. Compare the athletes. Just on defense, the line, the linebackers, the db's. Total domination vs that one dimensional offense.

What a bunch of buttplugged clowns.

A facking three ring circus of stupidity.

Good take and I like your style. Your stuff is quality. Keep it up.

This is a joke right?! I can make the argument that the 01 Canes were that much greater because of lack of coaching. Come on man guys on that team went on to be All-Pro and sprinkle in future HOFers. Team full of DOGS!

Advertisement

A superior staff that ran the option all game long...01 00 02 miami eat that **** up for breakfast

Only teams that could ever hang with the 00, 01 and 02 Hurricanes in my opinion are other past, great Canes teams. Like the Jimmy Johnson led squads or even the Barrow, Smith and Armstead led teams. Only outsider teams that could MAYBE hang would be the Leinart/Bush/White USC teams, and MAYBE the Vince Young led Texas team that beat SC for the title. Everybody else would get housed, including Nick Satan's Bama squads.

I seriously want to fight you

LOL. It would be like punching out Forrest Gump or Cameron Diaz' brother in the movie "There's Something About Mary." You'd feel a lot worse after you clocked him and you see all the sad Special Education workers running out to collect what's left of the dude and get him back on the short bus.

Advertisement
Back