2001 Canes vs 1995 Nebraska

QUOTE=JuanFromLittleHavana]Gtfoh with that bull**** *****. How the **** you gonna call yourself a cane and say we wouldn't kill that sorry *** team?? I wish I would hear you say some bull**** like that at a #CanesFam tailgate. Watch how ****in fast you would need an ambulance. Come to the Blue Lot this year and say that **** **** ****. I dRe you **** boy. #SwitchBladeBoyz

Its amazing how I get a threatening PM after my objective view. Miami was better but not that much better as the 2 teams are generally considered the 2 best of all time by all experts yet some lame punk comes at me with this stuff.[/QUOTE]

For the record I think you are wrong in every way. UM kills that team.

That said, someone talking that ****e to you over your opinion needs a lesson on the precious right to free speech we are blessed to have in this great Country. Well, that and he is no doubt mad at the world over his homosexual tenancies.

Advertisement
QUOTE=JuanFromLittleHavana]Gtfoh with that bull**** *****. How the **** you gonna call yourself a cane and say we wouldn't kill that sorry *** team?? I wish I would hear you say some bull**** like that at a #CanesFam tailgate. Watch how ****in fast you would need an ambulance. Come to the Blue Lot this year and say that **** **** ****. I dRe you **** boy. #SwitchBladeBoyz

Its amazing how I get a threatening PM after my objective view. Miami was better but not that much better as the 2 teams are generally considered the 2 best of all time by all experts yet some lame punk comes at me with this stuff.[/QUOTE]

MiamiJoe,

You are a good poster and fan. Please stay out of the Blue Lot as I don't want to see you get shanked.

I think people want to forget how close Miami was to losing to teams like Virgina Tech and Boston College in 2001.
As great and as talented as that team was it had weaknesses just like any other team.

No option team had a chance vs that defensive speed? Is this your guys first day on earth? It's not even a an argument. Canes by a bunch.

No option team had a chance vs that defensive speed? Is this your guys first day on earth? It's not even a an argument. Canes by a bunch.

If I remember correctly the Hokies ran some option plays that were relatively successful. But for the most part I agree that Nebraska would find it tough to score on the Canes' D. Which is why I think it would be a low scoring game hypothetically.

Advertisement
JuanFromLittleHavana said:
Gtfoh with that bull**** *****. How the **** you gonna call yourself a cane and say we wouldn't kill that sorry *** team?? I wish I would hear you say some bull**** like that at a #CanesFam tailgate. Watch how ****** fast you would need an ambulance. Come to the Blue Lot this year and say that **** ***** *****. I dRe you **** boy. #SwitchBladeBoyz

Its amazing how I get a threatening PM after my objective view. Miami was better but not that much better as the 2 teams are generally considered the 2 best of all time by all experts yet some lame punk comes at me with this stuff.

I hope JuanFromLittleHavana guts you like a bloated retarded Sissy fish for making those kuntified comments. Talk that **** at the Blue Lot, and he'll serve you up a Blue Lot Special.

#SwitchBladeBoyzForLife

I guess your opinion doesn't matter even though you have been going to games for over 50 years as you posted before. Juan sounds like the kind of thug that gives good fans a bad name. He obviously is one of our notorious bandwagon fans who probably stays home if it's too hot as he might melt. While Imsee Miami 2001 beating Nebraska anywhere they played it would still be a competitive game.

Nebraska gets the nod because of head coach.

The same head coach that went for 2 in 83?

The same candy who thought we won by the magic of The Smoke and gave up his class by trying to stop us from running through it next time we crushed he little head. Who then sold his soul for players to FINALLY win a NC.

Not sure what that means but that Nebraska TEAM was more dominate vs a tougher schedule. They also had team speed all over their roster. Throw in the head coach and its a wrap. Go see what they did to FL that year in the title game.

Advertisement
You guys need to learn the difference between best team and most talented roster.
If 2001 Miami plays 1995 Nebraska 10 times, Miami wins at least 7. Every major contributor on that 95 team was on the 94 team that scraped a seven point win against a Miami team I wouldn't even place in their top ten all time.

Advertisement
Osborne v Coker isn't close. That's why I'd give 95 Nebraska a chance.

But I'll be fair to Coker and say this. If golden had been coaching the 2001 Canes they wouldn't have stood a chance against the 1995 Huskers.

Heck if Golden had been coaching the 2001 Canes they wouldn't have stood a chance against 2001 Nebraska.

But yet Osborne got smoked on the regular by the coaching genius that is Dennis Erickson

Any of you cūnts that think Nebraska's even has a shot, come meet me in the maroon lot.

That's right, ima let my hands do the talkin

Come at me, bro

Advertisement
But yet Osborne got smoked on the regular by the coaching genius that is Dennis Erickson

Not that Erickson was a coaching genius but he's far better than Golden. Especially if you exclude the stint at ASU where Erickson was probably past his prime.

Nebraska gets the nod because of head coach.

The same head coach that went for 2 in 83?

The same candy who thought we won by the magic of The Smoke and gave up his class by trying to stop us from running through it next time we crushed he little head. Who then sold his soul for players to FINALLY win a NC.

Not sure what that means but that Nebraska TEAM was more dominate vs a tougher schedule. They also had team speed all over their roster. Throw in the head coach and its a wrap. Go see what they did to FL that year in the title game.

Ole Tom refused to let Canes run through the Smoke in Orange Bowl Game -- Ibis got smoke for us anyway. All that said, that was a good Cornhusker team, but it is hard to believe they could beat the NFL first round team Miami fielded that year. I am still spending the money I won from NE fans on the first "greatest ever" team Tom bought into our house to deliver our first NC. That was one heck of a team too.

Okay, Larry was not Howard. But as long as Ed Reed was on e field, there is no way NE beats that Miami team. He was the coach that year.

Who gives a fūck who the coaches were.

Only a squatting cūnt of a canes fan would pick Nebraska. Wipe your labes, ladies.

Thank you, well, it did come from footballhelmet....lol.

The 2001 Canes coached themselves for all practical purposes. Could you imagine if Butch had stuck around, or my God, if Jimmy led that 1st round draft pick parade?

They completely DOMINATED without some hall of famer coach at the helm, that's all anybody needs to know.

UM

Which was better?

So, you're on a Canes Website and you ask this question? Homerism aside, The Canes were too dynamic in every phase of the game for Nebraska. Tommy Frasier or no Tommy Frasier. Miami rolls. And by the way, to the fans that say Miami barely beat BC and VT, Miami wouldn't lose the big games. They got up for those. This would be smoke city.

Advertisement
Back