2001 Canes vs 1995 Nebraska

Who gives a fūck who the coaches were.

Only a squatting cūnt of a canes fan would pick Nebraska. Wipe your labes, ladies.

Thank you, well, it did come from footballhelmet....lol.

The 2001 Canes coached themselves for all practical purposes. Could you imagine if Butch had stuck around, or my God, if Jimmy led that 1st round draft pick parade?

They completely DOMINATED without some hall of famer coach at the helm, that's all anybody needs to know.

UM
Scary thing if Butch had stuck around with his clock mismanagement he might have found a way to lose one of the close games.

Advertisement
Who gives a fūck who the coaches were.

Only a squatting cūnt of a canes fan would pick Nebraska. Wipe your labes, ladies.

Thank you, well, it did come from footballhelmet....lol.

The 2001 Canes coached themselves for all practical purposes. Could you imagine if Butch had stuck around, or my God, if Jimmy led that 1st round draft pick parade?

They completely DOMINATED without some hall of famer coach at the helm, that's all anybody needs to know.

UM
Scary thing if Butch had stuck around with his clock mismanagement he might have found a way to lose one of the close games.

LMAO...even that wouldn't have stopped that train. I don't even believe BC would have come down to what it did with a steady hand at the helm.

Not arguing that Butch was some world beater game day coach, just saying that Clappy was just a cheerleader and could not bring them down to earth the few times they may have needed it.

UM

No option team had a chance vs that defensive speed? Is this your guys first day on earth? It's not even a an argument. Canes by a bunch.

If I remember correctly the Hokies ran some option plays that were relatively successful. But for the most part I agree that Nebraska would find it tough to score on the Canes' D. Which is why I think it would be a low scoring game hypothetically.

Only in the first few times they ran the play. Our DE didn't hit the TE so he would go down field and block the OLB from getting to the running back (post pitch). After a few plays of that working, the D coaches made a change and it didn't work with a spit afterwards.

Last edited:
Nebraska gets the nod because of head coach.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I'm not sure I believe that a staff of Coker, Shannon and Chudzinski could possibly win this game. 2001 Miami was probably the worst head coach/coordinators combination ever to win a national title. The 2010 Auburn team had an even more awful head coach but actually had a great coordinator.

You good sir are a moron if you think Chad was awful at anything

So I'm suppose to pick Miami because I'm a fan? That Nebraska team was more dominate on the field and had a superior coaching staff. Big difference when you have a month to prepare. Miami **** near lost two games that year. Miracle at BC saved their asses and Va Tech whiffed on the 2 pointer.

That same 95 Nebraska team we played in 94 & only lost by seven. That team played physically the same as the 2001 Nebraska team. That **** don't work on us troll

Advertisement
Only teams that could ever hang with the 00, 01 and 02 Hurricanes in my opinion are other past, great Canes teams. Like the Jimmy Johnson led squads or even the Barrow, Smith and Armstead led teams. Only outsider teams that could MAYBE hang would be the Leinart/Bush/White USC teams, and MAYBE the Vince Young led Texas team that beat SC for the title. Everybody else would get housed, including Nick Satan's Bama squads.

Nah. Being 100 u gotta give some of those old Oklahoma squads and old Notre Dame shots atleast a chance too. Our speed would probably be the difference but they were the real deal too.

Advertisement
Back