20 Minute Video of Nkosi and Harley Getting Their Grills After UVA Game LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
My uncle was a paratrooper during WWII, they used to keep little bags of gold teeth - souvenirs if you will.
Your uncle must have been a tough SOB. What branch did he serve in and where (geographically) did he serve in the war?

Advertisement
I thought the story was weird too in an eyebrow raising way. But maybe the thought of those teeth belonging to … I don’t know … dead US Servicemen, or even ****** citizens of Europe who died at the hands of ***** just didn’t sit well with the poster.

There’s the macabre and then there is … desecration. Especially, if the teeth were of Allies or US Servicemen.

But calling on mod intervention because this objection seems … “androgynous” (your name change suggestion) to you - after reading through the emojis on a post that isn’t your own… (I’ll just leave that to marinate)

@DMoney

Please change this fairy’s name to

@tetrafaggaton cane while you’re at it

TIA

Advertisement
I thought the story was weird too in an eyebrow raising way. But maybe the thought of those teeth belonging to … I don’t know … dead US Servicemen, or even ****** citizens of Europe who died at the hands of ***** just didn’t sit well with the poster.

There’s the macabre and then there is … desecration. Especially, if the teeth were of Allies or US Servicemen.

But calling on mod intervention because this objection seems … “androgynous” (your name change suggestion) to you - after reading through the emojis on a post that isn’t your own… (I’ll just leave that to marinate)
They were most likely Japanese:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead

Pretty gruesome stuff but that's war.

It doesn’t bother me really

However I do remember Edgerrin James taking out his gold teeth or grills when getting ready for the nfl combine to be more marketable

Advertisement
Its compensating after being emasculated especially on the offensive side of the ball. Blin on the teeth aint just for "swag", its for mean mugging. These kids got punched in the mouth and needed to compensate for the lack of toughness.

Or maybe they just got a good connect that week lol

Please let these kids live!
Yall act like they should only be doing scool work and practicing football. They're 18 to 22 years old, let them live.

The problem for those 2 is simple, when you got game footage of you playing like doo-doo, and a video of yall getting grilled up, you asking to get lit up on these sites. Dont come out playing lie doo-doo next year, cause itll be year 3 for both of them. They need to make sure they football game is elevated to the gold standard, anything else would be uncivilized. Im from Miami, born and raised, thru and thru, so if it is True that this video is after the UVA game, you and them are crazy as **** if yall think its okay for us to see kosi in a video where he got the same amount of gold teeth as he had passing yards, and harley im sure picking up more teeth than he had catching yards or probably catches for the whole season, man they asking to get crucified. It would've been smarter if this video was posted up after the FSU game, but we cannot see this after the UVA game, NO **** WAY!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned other aspects of the video. The main guy looks like a smart businessman and good showman (his Coolio hairdo aside). He has good energy and he's communicating to his young audience in their language and methods.

The operation itself, however, looks untidy and unprofessional, though it does have a certain amount of grit that I guess some people find attractive.

I was impressed by the diamond-cut grills on the table (at least that's what I think they are). Those babies glistened!

I also found it interesting that you can get these teeth delivered to you! I guess you would have to send the guy x-rays of your teeth? Seems like you can get anything delivered to your front door these days.

@nystateofmind, do you think Kenneth would like some some gold teeth for Christmas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adults following and constantly posting what college kids do on social media is extremely weird. Who gives sh*it what they did & when they did it after a loss? Are they supposed to sit isolated from society in a dark room to make the fans feel better about a loss?
I swear to you bro, I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't find other aspects of the video interesting. I thought people would find it cool to see how gold grills are made (or at least how they're delivered to the customer).
In Kosi and Harley's defense, I believe this was their bye week. Maybe they ordered after the FSU win and picked up after the UVA loss because they had no other choice. I am sure it takes a few days or even weeks to get these grills ready for pick up.

Also, it wasn't like either of these guys were even starting at this point. Who cares what a couple of backups do on their bye week?

Advertisement
Back