(2/17) Miami vs. Cuse (CBS-Noon)

Advertisement
So losing a road game to an NCAA team?

OK, not a terrible loss.

Losing a road game to a 10-8 ACC team?

Not a terrible loss.

Next.

Losing a road game to an NCAA team?? So what about losing away to D3 NCAA teams? Is that a bad loss? By your logic its never a bad loss as long as its away.

Advertisement
There are only 5 teams below us in ACC standings right now and one of those teams beat us. That is bottom feeder.

We've only finished in the bottom half of the toughest basketball league in the country, once.

Not a bottom feeder, guy.

It seems that you're incapable of knowing anything.

We don't have issues beating mid-majors since we beat them infinitely more than they beat us.

You're silly.

Obviously because we are an ACC school. We do have problems we lost to 11 mid major schools in the past 6 seasons. That is almost 2 a season. That is really bad and needs to be addressed.

Losing a road game to an NCAA team?? So what about losing away to D3 NCAA teams? Is that a bad loss? By your logic its never a bad loss as long as its away.

You are cringe worthy. Just ridiculously stupid logic.

This isn't college football. Stop nitpicking single games here and there. And ones against NCAA Tournament teams too! Duke has lost to BC and St. John's. So what? They've got a loaded roster and can still win the whole thing.

You're so bad at this that you can't even get your story straight.

Advertisement
You are cringe worthy. Just ridiculously stupid logic.

This isn't college football. Stop nitpicking single games here and there. And ones against NCAA Tournament teams too! Duke has lost to BC and St. John's? So what? They've got a loaded roster and can still win the whole thing.

You're so bad at this that you can't even get your story straight.

Your such a dumbass you cant see logical points. You are absolutely insufferable and should be embarrassed to call yourself a cane fan. Let me guess you graduated from here when it was still suntan U? Duke has had a fluke loss. If L had a fluke loss here and there I wouldnt complain, but every year we lose to scrubs.

We do have problems we lost to 11 mid major schools in the past 6 seasons. That is almost 2 a season. That is really bad and needs to be addressed.

I only counted 9 because, well, I actually know what a mid-major basketball school is.

But 4 of those losses were in 2013-14 when we lost our top 7 players from the previous year.

So of course your claims are inaccurate and misleading.

Advertisement
I only counted 9 because, well, I actually know what a mid-major basketball school is.

But 4 of those losses were in 2013-14 when we lost our top 7 players from the previous year.

So of course your claims are inaccurate and misleading.

Or maybe you just don't know how to count. You cant make excuses. That is on Coach L for not being able to manage his roster.

Advertisement
Your such a dumbass you cant see logical points. .

Clearly, since I've deconstructed every single point of yours with ease.

So let's sum up your standards real quick.

• Can't lose to any mid-majors (even if they're good basketball programs)
  • Can't lose to NCAA Tournament teams on the road
  • Can't lose to NCAA bubble teams on the road (even if they have a winning record in ACC)

Duke has had a fluke loss.

So if Duke loses twice on the road to non-NCAA Tournament teams it's a fluke (singular).

But if Miami loses on the road (with less talent) to NCAA Tournament teams than it's a travesty?

I love getting people like you on the record because you destroy your own points rather quickly.

Last edited:
Clearly, since I've deconstructed every single point of yours with ease.

So let's sum up your standards real quick.

• Can't lose to any mid-majors (even if they're good basketball programs)
  • Can't lose to NCAA Tournament teams on the road
  • Can't lose to NCAA bubble teams on the road (even if they have a winning record in ACC)

Nope. My standards are we cant average a loss to a mid major every single year. We cant lose to terrible ACC teams even when we are away. That is what I want to see from our team. What are your standards? Lose as many games as you want as long as they are away? Win home games unless the teams are ranked?

Advertisement
Back