(2/17) Miami vs. Cuse (CBS-Noon)

Advertisement
You should be embarrased to call yourself a Cane fan. You should have went to FIU they are more in line with your standards and intelligence.

I should be embarrassed because I know the history and makeup of Miami basketball?

You should be embarrassed for getting every single fact wrong in this thread.

So we shouldn't settle for the best coach we've ever had because 9 times over 234 games he lost to a mid-major.

Comical.

You must be the biggest idiot on the forum. Where did I say fire L? I just said we shouldn't be content with what we are seeing on the court. The thing is we are arguing to differnt points so I am done with this convo. You are happy with us being mediocre I am not. That is all it comes down too.

Advertisement
I should be embarrassed because I know the history and makeup of Miami basketball?

You should be embarrassed for getting every single fact wrong in this thread.

No you should be embarrased for calling yourself a UM fan. We have a history of excellence and we should not settle. Nova was able to rebuild their team. They werent sitting around saying: well we used to suck so we will always suck. They rebuilt. Again no more arguing with you. You enjoy being average that is fine. I dont.

Advertisement
Nova was able to rebuild their team. They werent sitting around saying: well we used to suck so we will always suck. They rebuilt.

Villanova had won a national championship. They're located in a large Northeastern basketball town.

Care to focus on Miami's program for a moment? Or are you content getting every fact wrong?

Miami basketball does not have a history of excellence.

Do you even know a single thing about this program?

Why have you lied and/or gotten every fact wrong?

Miami as a school does though. We are great academicaly(now, not when your dumbass graduated) and we have a good amount of athletic money that we can use for the program. You are acting as if we are some mid major school in Oregon that cant get talent and should be content to once in a while make it to the tournament.

Advertisement
What is being content going to do for the program?

Make my life less stressful since I'm not fretting over things that I can't control.

At this point in time, we're fortunate to have Jim Larranaga as our coach. We'll probably have to accept 4 NCAA's in 7 years. What a shame, right?

Advertisement
Make my life less stressful since I'm not fretting over things that I can't control.

At this point in time, we're fortunate to have Jim Larranaga as our coach. We'll probably have to accept 4 NCAA's in 7 years. What a shame, right?

It is a shame especially with the talent we currently have. 3 5 stars we should be going to the sweet 16 this year.

We are great academicaly(now, not when your dumbass graduated) and we have a good amount of athletic money that we can use for the program. You are acting as if we are some mid major school in Oregon that cant get talent and should be content to once in a while make it to the tournament.

And since we've had that money and resources we've built an on-campus arena (in 2003) and gone from perennial doormat to perennial NCAA Tournament participant and contender.

It's not my fault that you don't understand what progress looks like.

Advertisement
Back